No interviews for this day
-  The Attorneys General of Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan discussed the cooperation in the conflict cases o
-  Tajikistan plans to improve the infrastructure at the expense of Japanese investments
-  IRP requires the authorities to open their office
-  The Government of Japan commences 2 New GGP Projects in the Republic of Tajikistan
-  On Fakhrabad started anti-drug exercises "Thunder 2015"of CSTO member states
-  Permanent representatives have been defined with the notice of the Dushanbe meeting of CIS Heads of
-  Emomali Rahmon will present state awards to the distinguished Tajiks
-  Russian-Tajik Slavic University student fell down from the 19th floor of "Dushanbe Plaza"
-  A serviceman from 201st Russian Military Base in Tajikistan has attacked a taxi driver with a knife
-  OSCE supports trade facilitation in Central Asia and Afghanistan
Dushanbe. 28 August. “Asia Plus” -- On August 27th, 2015, a joint signing ceremony of 2 new GGP projects was held at the Japan Embassy in Dushanbe. Th...