No interviews for this day
-  Tajikistan, France to boost entrepreneurial cooperation
-  Russia helicopters appear in sky over the Pamirs
-  EBRD increases loan for international airport in Khujand
-  Tajikistan intends to purchase two other rail locomotives from Kazakhstan
-  Tajik national air carrier resumes flights to the Russian city of Surgut
-  Turkey reportedly downs Russian jet as revenge for the destruction of oil smuggling business
-  Son-in-law of president’s brother again appointed to head Tajik MFA consular department
-  Tajikistan needs know–how to diversify its economy and sustain growth, says ADB report
-  Decision to withdraw Russia servicemen from Kulob causes very different suggestions, says experts
-  How many Tajik jihadists fighting for ISIL in Syria and Iraq?
DUSHANBE, November 27, 2015, Asia-Plus – Two unemployed nationals of Tajikistan have been detained with TNT in the Leninsky district of Moscow oblast,...