U.S. allocates $10mln for construction of Tajik national military training center
Dushanbe. June 25. “Asia-Plus” -- The Government of the United States allocated USD$ 10 million for construction of a national training center for the Tajik armed forces in Karatag, the U.S. Ambassador to Tajikistan Kenneth Gross spoke at a press conference in Dushanbe.
He said the facility is constructed in the frameworks of a long-term cooperation between Tajikistan’s armed forces and U.S. Central Command. “Within a year we will implement more than 60 events in line with cooperation between armed forces of our countries,” Ambassador Gross has said.
He added that the center will be used by the Tajik National Guards and all armed forces of the country.
“There will be no representatives of the U.S. forces in this training center. Trainers or staff will be attracted from the U.S. upon necessity,” Ambassador Gross stressed.
-  For the soldiers form 201st Russian Military Base people ask 18 and 14 years of imprisonment for mur
-  The President has appointed a new head of "Barki Tojik"
-  President instructed the Government to take urgent anti-crisis measures
-  Dushanbe and Beijing will sign a package of new agreements
-  The World Bank is considering to lend assistance to the National Bank of Tajikistan
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not