U.S. allocates $10mln for construction of Tajik national military training center
Dushanbe. June 25. “Asia-Plus” -- The Government of the United States allocated USD$ 10 million for construction of a national training center for the Tajik armed forces in Karatag, the U.S. Ambassador to Tajikistan Kenneth Gross spoke at a press conference in Dushanbe.
He said the facility is constructed in the frameworks of a long-term cooperation between Tajikistan’s armed forces and U.S. Central Command. “Within a year we will implement more than 60 events in line with cooperation between armed forces of our countries,” Ambassador Gross has said.
He added that the center will be used by the Tajik National Guards and all armed forces of the country.
“There will be no representatives of the U.S. forces in this training center. Trainers or staff will be attracted from the U.S. upon necessity,” Ambassador Gross stressed.
-  Tajikistan, Belarus plans to launch joint vocational training facility
-  Russian fiction the sequel: 10 more false claims about Ukraine
-  President’s daughter drops her Russified name Ozoda Rahmonova for Ozoda Emomali
-  SCO security secretaries gather in Tajik capital this week to discuss cooperation issues
-  Residential customers in rural areas gradually getting regular power supply
-  Tajik police officers arrested in Kyrgyzstan for drug trafficking apply to Tajik authorities for hel
-  Resident of Panj detained with large amount of narcotics in Dushanbe
-  Two alleged Islamists from Sughd go on trial on extortion charges
-  TajWSS holds meeting today
-  Tajik foreign minister pays official visit to Turkmenistan
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not