U.S. allocates $10mln for construction of Tajik national military training center
Dushanbe. June 25. “Asia-Plus” -- The Government of the United States allocated USD$ 10 million for construction of a national training center for the Tajik armed forces in Karatag, the U.S. Ambassador to Tajikistan Kenneth Gross spoke at a press conference in Dushanbe.
He said the facility is constructed in the frameworks of a long-term cooperation between Tajikistan’s armed forces and U.S. Central Command. “Within a year we will implement more than 60 events in line with cooperation between armed forces of our countries,” Ambassador Gross has said.
He added that the center will be used by the Tajik National Guards and all armed forces of the country.
“There will be no representatives of the U.S. forces in this training center. Trainers or staff will be attracted from the U.S. upon necessity,” Ambassador Gross stressed.
-  Citizen of Tajikistan, who was detained in Azerbaijan with 141 kg of heroin, is a member of the IRPT
-  The New York Times rating: Tajikistan became the first in the Olympics in Rio for medals, next is th
-  Hait’s relatives claimed of the disappearance of his wife and son
-  In Moscow will take place creative evening of filmmaker Farhot Abdullaev
-  Objects with no analogues on financing will be put into operation in Dushanbe
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not