U.S. allocates $10mln for construction of Tajik national military training center
Dushanbe. June 25. “Asia-Plus” -- The Government of the United States allocated USD$ 10 million for construction of a national training center for the Tajik armed forces in Karatag, the U.S. Ambassador to Tajikistan Kenneth Gross spoke at a press conference in Dushanbe.
He said the facility is constructed in the frameworks of a long-term cooperation between Tajikistan’s armed forces and U.S. Central Command. “Within a year we will implement more than 60 events in line with cooperation between armed forces of our countries,” Ambassador Gross has said.
He added that the center will be used by the Tajik National Guards and all armed forces of the country.
“There will be no representatives of the U.S. forces in this training center. Trainers or staff will be attracted from the U.S. upon necessity,” Ambassador Gross stressed.
-  APT puts its hopes in rural residents in the 2015 parliamentary election
-  All Candidates to the Tajik Parliament will go through Police Background Check
-  Majlisi Namoyandagon board discusses electronic document bill
-  General Prosecutor: Muhammadbaqirov is in a Number of Criminal Cases
-  BCFOC expected to set up its regional operation group in Tajikistan
-  Seminar on strategic litigation opens in Warsaw tomorrow
-  OSCE trains Tajik border law enforcement officials on project management
-  National workshop for employees of civil registration offices in Tajikistan
-  IRP includes 28 candidates in the party list for the 2015 parliamentary election
-  Mining can be a basic industry of Tajikistan, says China geological and mining company head
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not