Tajikistan ranked among three CIS nations with highest inflation rate in Q1 2011
Views: 3367This material is paid. To access it you need to contact the site.
-  Donald Trump says he'll look into issue of Crimea
-  Teenage killer Ali Sonboly 'inspired by far-right terrorist Anders Breivik'
-  Construction of the TAT railway remains questionable, says Tajik railway official
-  Tajikistan’s Academy of Sciences condemns members of banned IRPT for supporting Erdogan
-  FAO reportedly estimates development of Tajikistan’s national food security strategy at $400,000
-  Coordinating Committee on Trade Facilitation of Tajikistan prepares to begin its work
-  The detained child abductor reportedly not involved in the previous child abduction cases
-  Japan increases scholarship quota for Tajikistan beginning from 2017
-  President inaugurates a number of new social and educational facilities in Hamadoni district
-  A conference of Tajik and Chinese businesspeople held in Dushanbe yesterday
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not