Tajikistan, Bangladesh to boost bilateral cooperation
DUSHANBE, May 29, Asia-Plus - Bangladeshi Ambassador to Tajikistan Shamim Ahsan today morning presented credentials to President Emomali Rahmon.
According to presidential press service, after a credentials-presenting ceremony, the two discussed issues related to state and prospects of expansion of bilateral cooperation between Tajikistan and Bangladesh in various spheres.
In the course of the talks President Rahmon noted that Tajikistan is interested in expanding mutually beneficial political, economic and cultural cooperation with South Asia’s states.
During the meeting, it was noted that Tajikistan and Bangladesh have good potentials to expand bilateral economic cooperation. Both sides vowed to boost bilateral trade, which currently does not correspondent to its real potential, presidential press service said.
Rahmon and Ahsan also exchanged views on international and regional security. It was noted that Tajikistan and Bangladesh share similar stances on a number of issues of international policy that paves the way for further expansion of cooperation between them.
-  Tajik politician suggested a creation of alternative trade unions in the country
-  Prime Minister of Tajikistan requested to take prompt actions to reduce country's dependence on impo
-  Garkun has personally inspected the venue for the meeting of the CIS Heads of Governments in Dushanb
-  On Fakhrabad started anti-drug exercises "Thunder 2015"of CSTO member states
-  Freedom House called Tajikistan the authoritarian state
-  In Pamir will be held a wildlife festival
-  Kabiri: law abidance is not a weakness
-  CASA-1000 has started to assess a number of tender offers
-  Promised by Rakhmon rise of salaries and pensions is postponed
-  Chait: Even the rockslide from heaven will not prevent the IRP to hold the congress
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not