Tajikistan, Bangladesh to boost bilateral cooperation
DUSHANBE, May 29, Asia-Plus - Bangladeshi Ambassador to Tajikistan Shamim Ahsan today morning presented credentials to President Emomali Rahmon.
According to presidential press service, after a credentials-presenting ceremony, the two discussed issues related to state and prospects of expansion of bilateral cooperation between Tajikistan and Bangladesh in various spheres.
In the course of the talks President Rahmon noted that Tajikistan is interested in expanding mutually beneficial political, economic and cultural cooperation with South Asia’s states.
During the meeting, it was noted that Tajikistan and Bangladesh have good potentials to expand bilateral economic cooperation. Both sides vowed to boost bilateral trade, which currently does not correspondent to its real potential, presidential press service said.
Rahmon and Ahsan also exchanged views on international and regional security. It was noted that Tajikistan and Bangladesh share similar stances on a number of issues of international policy that paves the way for further expansion of cooperation between them.
-  Imagine the world where all the rights of all children are respected!
-  Remittance flows from Russia to Tajikistan decline by 1%, says Russian central bank
-  OSCE trains Tajik border law enforcement officials on project management
-  Tajikistan’s external trade turnover estimated at more than 4.8 billion USD in Jan-Nov 2014
-  Dushanbe court expected to start consideration of Shuhrat Qudratov’s case tomorrow
-  General Prosecutor: Muhammadbaqirov is in a Number of Criminal Cases
-  All Candidates to the Tajik Parliament will go through Police Background Check
-  Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Tajikistan forecasts the rise in the price of wheat an
-  Following Russia the Ruble Collapsed in Tajikistan too
-  Tajikistan Increased Electricity Supply to Afghanistan
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not