Tajikistan, Bangladesh to boost bilateral cooperation
DUSHANBE, May 29, Asia-Plus - Bangladeshi Ambassador to Tajikistan Shamim Ahsan today morning presented credentials to President Emomali Rahmon.
According to presidential press service, after a credentials-presenting ceremony, the two discussed issues related to state and prospects of expansion of bilateral cooperation between Tajikistan and Bangladesh in various spheres.
In the course of the talks President Rahmon noted that Tajikistan is interested in expanding mutually beneficial political, economic and cultural cooperation with South Asia’s states.
During the meeting, it was noted that Tajikistan and Bangladesh have good potentials to expand bilateral economic cooperation. Both sides vowed to boost bilateral trade, which currently does not correspondent to its real potential, presidential press service said.
Rahmon and Ahsan also exchanged views on international and regional security. It was noted that Tajikistan and Bangladesh share similar stances on a number of issues of international policy that paves the way for further expansion of cooperation between them.
-  Another IRPT lawyer was detained on suspicion of divulging state secrets
-  Central Asian countries discuss the prospects of creating a unified system of seismological observat
-  The Prime Minister of Tajikistan met with the President of the Chinese company "TBEA"
-  The Ambassador of Kuwait has completed his mission in Tajikistan
-  "Pamir invest -2016" forum takes place in Khorog
-  Seismologists of CA expressed condolences to the families of 267 died in the earthquake in Italy
-  In 2017 Emomali Rakhmon will visit the Land of the Rising Sun
-  In Beijing held consultations between the ministries of Tajikistan and China
-  The President: Over 80% Tajik citizens affiliated with the terrorists – illiterate youth
-  Emomali Rakhmon gave the start to the campaign of cotton harvest in the country
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not