Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  Japan’s Government completes GGP project in Norak City
-  Tajik national detained in Russia for propagating Islamic extremism
-  Russian national who was killed in Panj was reportedly going to go Afghanistan for jihad
-  Persons intimidating teachers in Rasht reportedly arrested
-  Three large enterprises to be built in president’s hometown
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not