Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  Tajikistan seeks investors for financing of its part of CASA 1000 Project
-  14 percent of Tajik households last year lived below poverty line
-  Tajik farmers have produced 545,000 tons of cereals by July 24
-  Qudratov took money from his client but not for bribing judge, says SDP leader
-  More than 1,141 kilograms of gold produced in Tajikistan in H1 2014
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not