Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  Majlisi Namoyandagon board discusses amnesty draft law
-  Conference to discuss Tajikistan-Russia cooperation opens in Moscow
-  Communists reportedly need 400,000 somoni to participate in the 2015 parliamentary elections
-  Representatives of political parties to gather in Khujand to discuss 2015 parliamentary elections
-  Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan to jointly practice disaster relief
-  Access to Asia-Plus News Agency’s website blocked again
-  Tajikistan reaches 70 percent of 2014 cotton target
-  SCNS reports huge drug haul; border guard officer involved in drug trafficking arrested
-  Tajikistan participates in the 16th CHINA MINING Conference and Exhibition 2014
-  Tajikistan’s cotton fiber exports reportedly fall more than 41 percent
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not