Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  Tajik envoy, KFAED director-general discuss reconstruction of Tajik hydropower plant
-  Tajikistan reportedly joins war on Santa
-  Tajik, Japanese parliaments to boost bilateral cooperation
-  Three killed in traffic accident in northern Tajikistan
-  Head of IRP’s organization for Dushanbe replaced
-  Role of CSTO in providing regional security to be discussed in Bishkek
-  Duty-free Russian gasoline delivered to Tajikistan
-  Tajik capital makes preparations for SCO summit
-  Tikhon Khrennikov Sting Quarter performs concert in Dushanbe
-  Tajikistan’s financial system remains vulnerable to future shocks, says WB report
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not