Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  Residential customers in rural areas gradually getting regular power supply
-  Tajik MPs attend meetings of commissions of CIS, EAEC and CSTO parliamentary assemblies
-  Air fares have reportedly risen 95 percent in Tajikistan since the beginning of the year
-  Migrants Federation asks Russian president for permission to serve in Russian army
-  Two new industrial enterprises introduced into operation in Vahdat Township
-  Guo Shengkun: SCO States are under threat of “color revolutions”
-  IRPT Political Council considers Adalatov’s Detention Planned Action Against the Party
-  IMF Mission Arrived in Dushanbe
-  Russian MFA Replied to US State Department
-  Rahman Met with the Permanent UN Coordinator
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not