Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  Imagine the world where all the rights of all children are respected!
-  Tajikistan’s external trade turnover estimated at more than 4.8 billion USD in Jan-Nov 2014
-  More than 10,100 tons of humanitarian aid delivered to Tajikistan in Jan-Nov 2014
-  More than 9.2 billion somoni worth of industrial goods produced in Tajikistan in Jan-Nov 2014
-  Collapse of Russian ruble affects many families in Tajikistan
-  Central Asia’s largest textile enterprise to be built in Tajik president’s hometown
-  Eleven IMU members convicted in Sughd province
-  President shakes up interior ministry
-  APT includes 15 candidates in its party list of the 2015 parliamentary election
-  DPT includes four candidates in its party list for the 2015 parliamentary election
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not