Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  The highway to Aleppo: Syrian forces drive back jihadists
-  Conference to discuss integrated border management and regional cooperation held in Dushanbe
-  EBRD increases loan for international airport in Khujand
-  Iran, Russia serious in fighting terrorism, says Iranian president
-  Dushanbe hosts workshop to bring knowledge on international tenure guidelines to Tajikistan
-  Tajik parliament speaker holds talks with his Afghan and Pakistani counterparts in St. Petersburg
-  Tajik central banks stops operations of one more microlending agency
-  Former senior Dushanbe municipal official faces corruption charge
-  External debt-GDP ratio in Tajikistan may rise to 30 percent this year
-  Tajik defense lawyers now do have the right to represent their relatives in court
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not