Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  Rahmon calls on Tajik youth to stop bowing before foreign values
-  Preclusion and prevention of violence and ill-treatment against children in closed institutions
-  B2B meetings for Pakistani exporters and Tajik businessmen/importers held in Dushanbe
-  Tajik authorities ban the Last Bell ceremony
-  Exhibition of goods from China’s NHAR opens in Dushanbe
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not