Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  Tajik capital makes preparations for National Flag Day
-  Khatlon prosecutor’s office denies child abduction report as baseless
-  Tajikistan to get Auchan in Dushanbe thanks to EBRD financing
-  Water prices to rise in Tajik capital
-  Alleged activist of Tajik opposition organization Group 24 arrested in Bishkek
-  CIS heads of government endorse interstate targeted program for Taboshar
-  Tajik authorities say 300 Tajik jihadists fight alongside militants in Syria
-  This year’s aggregate cereal production estimated to decrease
-  Tajik foreign minister visits Kuwait
-  More than 34,000 people reportedly provided with jobs in Tajikistan in Jan-Oct 2014
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not