Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  We must unite behind the Leader of the Nation Emomali Rahmon, says Yoqub Salimov
-  EU-funded CADAP discusses work plans with national partners in Tajikistan
-  Uzbek, Chinese leaders attend a ceremony of opening of the Kamchik railway tunnel
-  Strong earthquake hits Kyrgyzstan, no injured reported
-  Tajikistan, Pakistan vow to boost economic cooperation
-  SCO leaders vow to raise regional cooperation to "qualitatively new level"
-  President Rahmon pays working visit to GBAO
-  Khorog hosts celebrations dedicated to the 19th anniversary of National Unity Day of Tajikistan
-  Turkey reprotedly apologizes for shooting down Russian jet
-  DRC marks World Refugee Day in Tajikistan
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not