Tajik Foreign Minister leaves for Paris
Dushanbe. 11 February. “Asia-Plus” - Yesterday, February 10th, Tajik Foreign Minister Hamrokhon Zarifi departed to Paris to take part in the official opening of the “International year of water cooperation 2013” due in UNESCO Headquarters today.
According to the Tajik Foreign Ministry’s press service, in the course of his visit Tajik FM is scheduled to speak at the opening ceremony and meet with UNESCO Secretary General Irina Bokova.
On December 21, 2012, UN General Assembly adopted resolution on the “Conduction of the International year of water cooperation 2013” which was designed and proposed by Tajikistan.
According to the resolution, on March 22, 2013, New York will host the UN General Assembly’s high level Interactive dialogue, which will be dedicated to the International year of water cooperation 2013. In August 2013 Dushanbe will host a high level international conference on water cooperation.
-  Tajikistan celebrates State Language Day today
-  TeliaSonera Eurasia president visits Tajikistan
-  UNCTAD: World needs new monetary and financial system for sustainable development era
-  Tajikistan intends to arrange production of modular buildings
-  Four districts and one city fulfill their autumn conscription targets in two days
-  Tajik diplomat, Afghanistan’s CEO discuss ways to stabilize situation along the Tajik-Afghan border
-  Tajik, Russian presidents meet in Sochi to discuss cooperation issues
-  Belarus does not need a Russian airbase, says Belarusian president
-  Air strike on Kunduz hospital was a mistake, says U.S. commander
-  International human rights groups urge Tajik authorities to immediately release or credibly charge
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not