- 29.05.2015 10:11Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 29.05.2015 10:10Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 04.05.2015 09:33
- 29.04.2015 15:40Freedom of the Press 215, released by Freedom House on April 28, ranks Tajikistan 179th among 199 countries and territories in terms of freedom of the press.
- 15.04.2015 10:28Over the past ten days, it has already been the third attempt to make the website unavailable to its subscribers.
- 02.04.2015 14:09
- 10.03.2015 16:09
- 02.03.2015 11:08
- 13.02.2015 09:34
- 31.12.2014 09:55
- 14.12.2014 13:21
- 14.12.2014 12:55
- 10.12.2014 16:36
- 05.12.2014 14:36
- Two radio stations to go on the air in Tajikistan ahead of 20th anniversary of Tajikistan’s Constitu04.11.2014 17:28
- 03.11.2014 11:24
- 30.10.2014 16:20The Facebook social network is inaccessible in Tajikistan again.
- 24.10.2014 13:49
- 22.10.2014 14:15An access to the Asia-Plus News Agency’s website has been blocked again.
- 13.10.2014 13:25An access to the website of the Asia-Plus News Agency was restored on October 13.
- 13.10.2014 10:16A number of Internet service providers (ISPs) in Tajikistan has blocked access to the Asia-Plus News Agency’s website again.
- OSCE media freedom representative calls on Tajik authorities to ensure unrestricted access to intern08.10.2014 13:59
- 08.10.2014 11:00Access to Internet in Sughd is expected to be restored on October 11.
- 07.10.2014 10:35Hundreds of websites have reportedly been blocked in Tajikistan.
- 10.09.2014 16:05
- 08.09.2014 10:00
- 12.08.2014 16:29
- 08.08.2014 10:04
- 08.08.2014 09:12
- 24.07.2014 09:28
-  U.S. Ambassador opens the latest Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation project in Konibodom
-  Missing Tajik special police unit commander appears among ISIL militants in Syria
-  Deposits kept at Tajik banks reportedly reach 7.518 billion somoni
-  IRP activist fined 60,000 somoni for polygamy
-  USD lost nearly 4% of its value against TJS yesterday
-  Missing OMON commander is not in Syria, he is somewhere hereabouts, says security service veteran
-  Issues of prevention of violence against children in detention discussed in Dushanbe
-  The Aga Khan Park opened in Toronto
-  Remainder of loans provided by Tajik banks reportedly rises 32 percent
-  Tajik chief-prosecutor’s office sets up commission to probe into OMON commander’s case
DUSHANBE, May 28, 2015, Asia-Plus – Tajik Ombudsman Zarif Alizoda says his office has monitored health condition of the jailed ex-Interior Minister Yo...