- 22.06.2015 09:33
- 16.06.2015 14:56
- 08.06.2015 15:16Asia-Plus website is available again on the Internet in Tajikistan.
- 04.06.2015 14:55Th U.S. Embassy urges the Government of Tajikistan to lift any restrictions on Facebook, Radio Ozodi, and other Internet news and social media sites
- 29.05.2015 10:11Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 29.05.2015 10:10Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 04.05.2015 09:33
- 29.04.2015 15:40Freedom of the Press 215, released by Freedom House on April 28, ranks Tajikistan 179th among 199 countries and territories in terms of freedom of the press.
- 15.04.2015 10:28Over the past ten days, it has already been the third attempt to make the website unavailable to its subscribers.
- 02.04.2015 14:09
- 10.03.2015 16:09
- 02.03.2015 11:08
- 13.02.2015 09:34
- 31.12.2014 09:55
- 14.12.2014 13:21
- 14.12.2014 12:55
- 10.12.2014 16:36
- 05.12.2014 14:36
- Two radio stations to go on the air in Tajikistan ahead of 20th anniversary of Tajikistan’s Constitu04.11.2014 17:28
- 03.11.2014 11:24
- 30.10.2014 16:20The Facebook social network is inaccessible in Tajikistan again.
- 24.10.2014 13:49
- 22.10.2014 14:15An access to the Asia-Plus News Agency’s website has been blocked again.
- 13.10.2014 13:25An access to the website of the Asia-Plus News Agency was restored on October 13.
- 13.10.2014 10:16A number of Internet service providers (ISPs) in Tajikistan has blocked access to the Asia-Plus News Agency’s website again.
- OSCE media freedom representative calls on Tajik authorities to ensure unrestricted access to intern08.10.2014 13:59
- 08.10.2014 11:00Access to Internet in Sughd is expected to be restored on October 11.
- 07.10.2014 10:35Hundreds of websites have reportedly been blocked in Tajikistan.
- 10.09.2014 16:05
- 08.09.2014 10:00
-  The list of Salafi literature banned in Tajikistan
-  Senior investigator at the Norak prosecutor’s office faces bribery charge
-  Restructuring of Tajik central bank leads to redundancy of 197 positions
-  Chronicle: Highlights of June, 2015
-  Central Asian migrants sue Russian employer over unpaid wages
-  Final versions of documents on CASA 1000 Project expected to be signed in late July
-  Russia to allocate $6 million to FAO for food security of Tajikistan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan
-  Temperatures expected to rise 7-12 degrees in Tajikistan in early July
-  The Council of the European Union adopts conclusions on the EU Strategy for Central Asia
-  Tajik central bank restricts operations of two small lending institutions
DUSHANBE, July 1, 2015, Asia-Plus -- Russian legal information’s official website reports Russia will allocate 6 million U.S. dollars to the United Na...