- 22.07.2015 11:20
- 16.07.2015 16:15Rahmon has signed a protocol under which all government bodies should hand over information to the national news agency Khovar and other media outlets may use that information only with reference to Khovar.
- 13.07.2015 10:57
- 10.07.2015 15:59
- 07.07.2015 17:00
- 22.06.2015 09:33
- 16.06.2015 14:56
- 08.06.2015 15:16Asia-Plus website is available again on the Internet in Tajikistan.
- 04.06.2015 14:55Th U.S. Embassy urges the Government of Tajikistan to lift any restrictions on Facebook, Radio Ozodi, and other Internet news and social media sites
- 29.05.2015 10:11Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 29.05.2015 10:10Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 04.05.2015 09:33
- 29.04.2015 15:40Freedom of the Press 215, released by Freedom House on April 28, ranks Tajikistan 179th among 199 countries and territories in terms of freedom of the press.
- 15.04.2015 10:28Over the past ten days, it has already been the third attempt to make the website unavailable to its subscribers.
- 02.04.2015 14:09
- 10.03.2015 16:09
- 02.03.2015 11:08
- 13.02.2015 09:34
- 31.12.2014 09:55
- 14.12.2014 13:21
- 14.12.2014 12:55
- 10.12.2014 16:36
- 05.12.2014 14:36
- Two radio stations to go on the air in Tajikistan ahead of 20th anniversary of Tajikistan’s Constitu04.11.2014 17:28
- 03.11.2014 11:24
- 30.10.2014 16:20The Facebook social network is inaccessible in Tajikistan again.
- 24.10.2014 13:49
- 22.10.2014 14:15An access to the Asia-Plus News Agency’s website has been blocked again.
- 13.10.2014 13:25An access to the website of the Asia-Plus News Agency was restored on October 13.
- 13.10.2014 10:16A number of Internet service providers (ISPs) in Tajikistan has blocked access to the Asia-Plus News Agency’s website again.
-  Tajik foreign minister receives UNHCR regional representative for Central Asia
-  Dushanbe, Islamabad discuss cooperation issues
-  No criminal proceedings instituted against IRP leader, says prosecutor
-  Tajik handicrafts will go to Frankfurt fair
-  Rahmon urges the government to speed up work on mitigating disaster effects in Gorno Badakhshan
-  Russia begins blacklisting ‘undesirable’ organizations
-  Dushanbe, Tashkent work on resumption of air communication, says Tajik official
-  U.S. Government supports increased rights for media and armed forces in Tajikistan
-  President inaugurates a number of economic and social facilities in GBAO’s Darvoz district
-  The work on completion of the Istiqlol Tunnel expected to be finished in October
DUSHANBE, July 31, 2015, Asia-Plus -- Financial loss revealed by the Accounts Chamber during the first half of this year has been estimated at 85 mill...