- 02.03.2011 09:05
- 01.03.2011 10:07
- 25.02.2011 17:34
- 24.02.2011 15:43A court in Dushanbe’s Firdavsi district has adjourned hearing over lawsuit filed by UBOP chief against the Asia-Plus newspaper until March 10.
- 23.02.2011 17:04
- 19.02.2011 16:50
- 17.02.2011 13:59
- 17.02.2011 11:11
- 16.02.2011 12:18CJP says journalists in the authoritarian states of the former Soviet bloc continue to face physical attacks, bureaucratic harassment, politicized legal prosecution and imprisonment simply for doing their job.
- 14.02.2011 13:12Judge has dismissed counterclaim filed by the Asia-Plus newspaper against the UPOB head, noting that the newspaper editor Marat Mamadshoyev does not have the right to file suit on behalf of the newspaper.
- 11.02.2011 19:07
- 11.02.2011 18:03
- 11.02.2011 10:39
- 09.02.2011 16:12
- 09.02.2011 12:35
- 09.02.2011 08:19
- 07.02.2011 14:02Plaintiff’s representatives have not come to the preliminary hearing for the lawsuit against the Asia-Plus newspaper.
- 04.02.2011 11:39
- 02.02.2011 08:18The Prosecutor-General’s Office has summoned Asia-Plus’s reporter for already third time in less than a week over the “Investigation or Inquisition?” article.
- 01.02.2011 11:19Tajik Journalists’ Union (TJU) and the National Association of Independent Media of Tajikistan (Nansmit) have released a statement over lawsuit filed by the chief of the Interior Ministry body empowered to combat organized crime against the Asia-Plus newspaper.
- 27.01.2011 17:17Anvar Taghoymurodov, the chief of the Interior Ministry body empowered to combat organized crime, has filed the defamation lawsuit against the Asia-Plus newspaper, asking for 1 million somoni as compensation for moral damage caused by article published by the newspaper.
- 27.01.2011 08:39
- 25.01.2011 14:48
- 18.11.2010 12:19
- 13.11.2010 19:27
- 08.11.2010 18:31
- 05.11.2010 22:00
- 05.11.2010 18:18The United States notes with serious concern recent developments in Tajikistan that appear to limit media access and media freedom while increasing pressure on independent media.
- 04.11.2010 15:49
- 30.10.2010 17:23The Ambassadors of the United States of America, United Kingdom, Federal Republic of Germany, and Republic of France and the Head of Delegation of the European Union called on the Government of Tajikistan to allow journalists free access to facts so that the people of Tajikistan are not deprived of their right to information.
-  Meeting to discuss development of Tajikistan’s tourism industry takes place Dushanbe tomorrow
-  Meeting on assessment studies for CASA 1000 Project held in Dushanbe
-  Dushanbe mayor receives commander of Russian military base in Tajikistan
-  More than 19 bln USD remitted to banks in Tajikistan over the past decade
-  ITC bridges tourism to creative industries in Tajikistan
-  Director of Moscow State University’s Branch in Dushanbe replaced
-  Rasoulzoda represents Tajikistan at the 12th session of the SCO council of heads of government
-  Prosecutor asks 12.5 years for police officer accused of torturing teen boy
-  More than 74 percent of Pamir-Energy’s customers provided with regular electricity supply
-  Three members of Tajikistan’s upper house of parliament will resign before the end of the year
DUSHANBE, December 6, 2013, Asia-Plus – Abdulhomid Nozimov, formerly head of the department of education and science at President’s Executive Office,...