- 03.05.2011 13:30
- UN calls on all governments to join forces to guarantee and to promote freedom of expression in medi30.04.2011 19:17Joint message by UN Secretary-General, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and UNESCO Director-General on the occasion of World Press Freedom Day
- 29.04.2011 18:24The president has expressed dissatisfaction with the fact that many journalists are interested in covering weddings of princes and princesses rather than in covering vital problems facing Tajik society.
- 28.04.2011 09:39Judge has decided to postpone the trail of the Dushanbe independent weekly, Charkhi Gardoun, until a court in Bokhtar district passes verdict on the plaintiff itself
- 26.04.2011 17:57The trial of the Dushanbe independent weekly, Charkhi Gardoun, was adjourned today until April 27.
- 26.04.2011 11:33Plaintiff demands that the Dushanbe weekly, Charkhi Gardoun, is penalized 35,000 somoni for publication of article that allegedly insulted and defamed him.
- 23.04.2011 15:28
- 20.04.2011 10:19
- 13.04.2011 13:46The dissident journalist is sure that Tajikistan's extradition request for him may put Russia and Germany put into awkward situation.
- 13.04.2011 13:07
- 12.04.2011 09:54
- 30.03.2011 09:52
- 15.03.2011 08:44
- 14.03.2011 11:42The NGO collation for preparation of an alternative report to the UN Committee against Torture has released a statement to support the Asia-Plus newspaper in lawsuit filed against it by the Interior Ministry organized crime control department chief.
- 11.03.2011 09:45The Tajik Press Day is marked on March 11 in honor of the first Tajik-language newspaper Bukhoroi Sharif (Glorious Bukhara), the first edition of which was issued on March 11, 1912.
- 10.03.2011 12:35A court in Dushanbe’s Firdavsi district has adjourned hearing over lawsuit filed by Anvar Taghoymurodov, head of the Interior Ministry organized crime control department (UBOP), against the Asia-Plus newspaper for uncertain period.
- 07.03.2011 17:59U.S. Ambassador Gross’ reflections on the Day of Tajik Press.
- 05.03.2011 17:05
- 02.03.2011 09:05
- 01.03.2011 10:07
- 25.02.2011 17:34
- 24.02.2011 15:43A court in Dushanbe’s Firdavsi district has adjourned hearing over lawsuit filed by UBOP chief against the Asia-Plus newspaper until March 10.
- 23.02.2011 17:04
- 19.02.2011 16:50
- 17.02.2011 13:59
- 17.02.2011 11:11
- 16.02.2011 12:18CJP says journalists in the authoritarian states of the former Soviet bloc continue to face physical attacks, bureaucratic harassment, politicized legal prosecution and imprisonment simply for doing their job.
- 14.02.2011 13:12Judge has dismissed counterclaim filed by the Asia-Plus newspaper against the UPOB head, noting that the newspaper editor Marat Mamadshoyev does not have the right to file suit on behalf of the newspaper.
- 11.02.2011 19:07
- 11.02.2011 18:03
-  Tursunzoda’s market Sakhovat taken away from IRP leader
-  Water supply will be cut off to downtown Dushanbe tomorrow
-  President’s address to parliament will be broadcast live on Tajik national TV channels
-  A December 12 attack on SDP’s head office in Dushanbe has not yet been investigated
-  Dushanbe mayor’s office awards best district police inspectors
-  Dushanbe mayor’s office provides financial aid to World War II veterans
-  160 new industrial enterprises expected to be introduced into operation in Sughd this year
-  Tajikistan earns 1.5 billion USD from fruit and vegetable exports per year
-  International race dedicated to Tajik Capital City Day held on April 19
-  C-JTSCC awards contracts with Tajikistan vendors in excess of one million USD
DUSHANBE, April 23, 2014, Asia-Plus -- President Emomali Rahmon has urged all bodies of power to take adequate measures to provide information securit...