- 14.07.2011 09:30
- 08.07.2011 09:19
- 07.07.2011 17:16
- 06.07.2011 09:43The EU Delegation remains deeply concerned by the fact that charges are, however, still being brought against Mr. Usmonov, especially since these charges are related to practices which are generally accepted to be standard journalistic activity.
- 30.06.2011 10:25
- 29.06.2011 08:38Fayziniso Vohidova, a lawyer of Urunboy Usmonov, a reporter for the BBC World Service Central Asian department, says the investigation has failed to produce evidence to prove that her client is member of the Hizb ut-Tahrir group. The BBC reporter is now charged with not reporting the Hizb ut-Tahrir activity.
- 24.06.2011 09:09
- 23.06.2011 15:53
- 21.06.2011 17:38
- 21.06.2011 09:27
- 20.06.2011 10:17
- 18.06.2011 18:32
- 10.06.2011 16:41
- 09.06.2011 12:45Delivering a statement at the Conference on Journalists’ Safety in the OSCE region, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Thomas O. Melia noted on June 7 that three countries from the OSCE region - Russia, Tajikistan, and Turkey - are on the list of the top 20 countries that the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) has recorded with unsolved, or in some instances entirely unaddressed, cases of murdered journalists.
- 08.06.2011 10:28
- 07.06.2011 16:32The United Nations has declared cutting off access to the Internet a human rights violation, according to a report by Wired.
- 31.05.2011 09:33
- 28.05.2011 15:26
- 21.05.2011 14:19
- 20.05.2011 15:50
- 16.05.2011 13:11
- 13.05.2011 10:16The Nansmit chairman Nouriddin Qarshiboyev has called on officials and public figures to recall their lawsuits filed against media outlets and journalists.
- 06.05.2011 18:18
- 04.05.2011 13:29
- 03.05.2011 17:51
- 03.05.2011 15:33Asia-Plus’s correspondent Ramziya Mirzobekova represents Tajikistan at this event.
- 03.05.2011 13:30
- UN calls on all governments to join forces to guarantee and to promote freedom of expression in medi30.04.2011 19:17Joint message by UN Secretary-General, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and UNESCO Director-General on the occasion of World Press Freedom Day
- 29.04.2011 18:24The president has expressed dissatisfaction with the fact that many journalists are interested in covering weddings of princes and princesses rather than in covering vital problems facing Tajik society.
- 28.04.2011 09:39Judge has decided to postpone the trail of the Dushanbe independent weekly, Charkhi Gardoun, until a court in Bokhtar district passes verdict on the plaintiff itself
-  Tajik physician attends 20th International AIDS Conference in Melbourne
-  EBRD signs its largest project in Tajikistan to date
-  IFC Invests in Tcell to expand access to mobile services in Tajikistan
-  Rahmon congratulates Tajikistanis on Idi Ramazon holiday
-  Tajik human rights organizations concerned over arrest of defense lawyers
DUSHANBE, July 26, 2014, Asia-Plus – A meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Council of National Coordinators kicked off in Dushanbe...