- 16.07.2011 13:48
- 15.07.2011 09:28
- 14.07.2011 09:36
- 14.07.2011 09:30
- 08.07.2011 09:19
- 07.07.2011 17:16
- 06.07.2011 09:43The EU Delegation remains deeply concerned by the fact that charges are, however, still being brought against Mr. Usmonov, especially since these charges are related to practices which are generally accepted to be standard journalistic activity.
- 30.06.2011 10:25
- 29.06.2011 08:38Fayziniso Vohidova, a lawyer of Urunboy Usmonov, a reporter for the BBC World Service Central Asian department, says the investigation has failed to produce evidence to prove that her client is member of the Hizb ut-Tahrir group. The BBC reporter is now charged with not reporting the Hizb ut-Tahrir activity.
- 24.06.2011 09:09
- 23.06.2011 15:53
- 21.06.2011 17:38
- 21.06.2011 09:27
- 20.06.2011 10:17
- 18.06.2011 18:32
- 10.06.2011 16:41
- 09.06.2011 12:45Delivering a statement at the Conference on Journalists’ Safety in the OSCE region, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Thomas O. Melia noted on June 7 that three countries from the OSCE region - Russia, Tajikistan, and Turkey - are on the list of the top 20 countries that the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) has recorded with unsolved, or in some instances entirely unaddressed, cases of murdered journalists.
- 08.06.2011 10:28
- 07.06.2011 16:32The United Nations has declared cutting off access to the Internet a human rights violation, according to a report by Wired.
- 31.05.2011 09:33
- 28.05.2011 15:26
- 21.05.2011 14:19
- 20.05.2011 15:50
- 16.05.2011 13:11
- 13.05.2011 10:16The Nansmit chairman Nouriddin Qarshiboyev has called on officials and public figures to recall their lawsuits filed against media outlets and journalists.
- 06.05.2011 18:18
- 04.05.2011 13:29
- 03.05.2011 17:51
- 03.05.2011 15:33Asia-Plus’s correspondent Ramziya Mirzobekova represents Tajikistan at this event.
- 03.05.2011 13:30
-  Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan Agreed on Building Roads
-  Kyrgyz Foreign Ministry Declares about a Mortar Attack on its Border from Tajikistan
-  National Bank: Tajikistan is not at High Risk of Money Laundering
-  Disgruntled Parents and University Applicants Staged a Protest outside the Testing Center
-  Tajik Foreign Ministry Sends a Note to Kyrgyz MFA
-  Russian Interior Ministry’s press service, the transportation police identified a 30-year old Tajik
-  Lavrov Included Tajikistan into the List of Russian Allies
-  25-Year Old Tajik Citizen Dies of Kyrgyz Border Guards’ Bullets
-  The Accounting Chamber Checked the Activities of Tethys in Tajikistan
-  Tajik Government Committee Left for Bishkek
Russian Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov, included Tajikistan into the list of allies of the Russian Federation. He declared this during a meeting with...