- 22.07.2011 11:54
- 19.07.2011 15:45
- 16.07.2011 13:48
- 15.07.2011 09:28
- 14.07.2011 09:36
- 14.07.2011 09:30
- 08.07.2011 09:19
- 07.07.2011 17:16
- 06.07.2011 09:43The EU Delegation remains deeply concerned by the fact that charges are, however, still being brought against Mr. Usmonov, especially since these charges are related to practices which are generally accepted to be standard journalistic activity.
- 30.06.2011 10:25
- 29.06.2011 08:38Fayziniso Vohidova, a lawyer of Urunboy Usmonov, a reporter for the BBC World Service Central Asian department, says the investigation has failed to produce evidence to prove that her client is member of the Hizb ut-Tahrir group. The BBC reporter is now charged with not reporting the Hizb ut-Tahrir activity.
- 24.06.2011 09:09
- 23.06.2011 15:53
- 21.06.2011 17:38
- 21.06.2011 09:27
- 20.06.2011 10:17
- 18.06.2011 18:32
- 10.06.2011 16:41
- 09.06.2011 12:45Delivering a statement at the Conference on Journalists’ Safety in the OSCE region, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Thomas O. Melia noted on June 7 that three countries from the OSCE region - Russia, Tajikistan, and Turkey - are on the list of the top 20 countries that the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) has recorded with unsolved, or in some instances entirely unaddressed, cases of murdered journalists.
- 08.06.2011 10:28
- 07.06.2011 16:32The United Nations has declared cutting off access to the Internet a human rights violation, according to a report by Wired.
- 31.05.2011 09:33
- 28.05.2011 15:26
- 21.05.2011 14:19
- 20.05.2011 15:50
- 16.05.2011 13:11
- 13.05.2011 10:16The Nansmit chairman Nouriddin Qarshiboyev has called on officials and public figures to recall their lawsuits filed against media outlets and journalists.
- 06.05.2011 18:18
- 04.05.2011 13:29
- 03.05.2011 17:51
-  Tajik parliament speaker holds talks with new Afghan president and Afghanistan’s chief executive off
-  Fatwa by Ulemas Council sparks concerns
-  Two ethnic Uzbek Taliban fighters from Tajikistan sentenced
-  IRP expected to hold its pre-election congress on December 16
-  Prosecutor involved in Sunday’s fatal traffic accident near Hyatt Dushanbe Hotel
-  Tajikistan not the best place to grow old
-  Tajik parliament speaker attends the inauguration of Ashraf Ghani, President-elect of Afghanistan
-  OSCE trains Tajik investigators on tackling money-laundering and corruption-related crimes
-  Parliament endorses amendments exempting building materials for Sheraton Dushanbe Hotel from taxes
-  Dushanbe hosts regional meeting to discuss HCFC phase-out issues
DUSHANBE, October 1, 2014, Asia-Plus -- Tajikistan’s lower house (Majlisi Namoyandagon) of parliament ratified Tajikistan’s agreements with the United...