- 18.10.2011 11:04
- 15.10.2011 18:34
- 14.10.2011 09:26
- 13.10.2011 11:42
- 10.10.2011 17:28
- 06.10.2011 09:52Radio Asia-Plus has got a license to broadcast its programs to the whole republic and an Internet broadcast license.
- 03.10.2011 11:25
- 30.09.2011 09:22The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) condemns the ongoing imprisonment of journalist Mahmadyusuf Ismoilov and is dismayed by prosecutors' call for a hefty prison term on defamation and other charges.
- 28.09.2011 11:57Resident of Roudaki district has accused the Dushanbe independent weekly, Farazh, of defaming his honor, dignity and business reputation.
- 22.09.2011 14:16
- 22.09.2011 10:06The defense opposed the charge and asked the court to discharge the BBC reporter.
- 21.09.2011 16:15
- 21.09.2011 11:04
- 20.09.2011 11:54
- 19.09.2011 10:20
- 15.09.2011 15:57
- 10.09.2011 17:29
- 08.09.2011 09:52
- 07.09.2011 15:30Reporters Without Borders (RWB) and the National Reporters Without Borders (RWB) and the National Association of Independent Mass Media in Tajikistan(Nansmit) wrote to Tajik President Emomali Rahmon on September 7 asking him ensure that detained journalist Mahmadyusuf Ismoilov gets a fair trial and an immediate conditional release pending the outcome of the trial.
- 06.09.2011 09:14
- 05.09.2011 16:10
- 26.08.2011 12:48Officers from the State Committee for National Security (SCNS)’s office in Sughd claims that the BBC correspondent Urunboy Usmonov was arrested on June 14 but not June 13 as he and his relatives said.
- 25.08.2011 09:15
- 24.08.2011 14:21
- 22.08.2011 12:32
- 20.08.2011 16:44The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) calls on Tajik prosecutors to drop the fabricated extremism charges against Urunboy Usmonov, the BBC World Service correspondent in Tajikistan, and acquit him.
- 19.08.2011 13:08
- 18.08.2011 14:07
- 17.08.2011 14:10
- 17.08.2011 12:49
-  Tajikistan celebrates State Language Day today
-  A Tajik woman turn’s as a suicide bomber
-  Majlisi Namoyandagon board discusses amendments proposed to the law on licensing system
-  Tajik parliament speaker to attend forum on prospects of Eurasian economy in Astana
-  UN human rights office voices concern after Tajikistan bans Islamic political party
-  Istanbul court to resume trial of Group 24 leader’s murders
-  Works by Tajik photographer included into Reuters photo album
-  Three servicemen get long jail terms for deadly hazing
-  Tajikistan participates in Innovation Day fair in Moscow
-  EU urges Tajik government to guarantee the fundamental freedoms of all Tajik citizens
DUSHANBE, October 6, 2015, Asia-Plus – On the sidelines of an international forum on the prospects of development of the Eurasian economy, Shukurjon Z...