- 03.10.2011 11:25
- 30.09.2011 09:22The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) condemns the ongoing imprisonment of journalist Mahmadyusuf Ismoilov and is dismayed by prosecutors' call for a hefty prison term on defamation and other charges.
- 28.09.2011 11:57Resident of Roudaki district has accused the Dushanbe independent weekly, Farazh, of defaming his honor, dignity and business reputation.
- 22.09.2011 14:16
- 22.09.2011 10:06The defense opposed the charge and asked the court to discharge the BBC reporter.
- 21.09.2011 16:15
- 21.09.2011 11:04
- 20.09.2011 11:54
- 19.09.2011 10:20
- 15.09.2011 15:57
- 10.09.2011 17:29
- 08.09.2011 09:52
- 07.09.2011 15:30Reporters Without Borders (RWB) and the National Reporters Without Borders (RWB) and the National Association of Independent Mass Media in Tajikistan(Nansmit) wrote to Tajik President Emomali Rahmon on September 7 asking him ensure that detained journalist Mahmadyusuf Ismoilov gets a fair trial and an immediate conditional release pending the outcome of the trial.
- 06.09.2011 09:14
- 05.09.2011 16:10
- 26.08.2011 12:48Officers from the State Committee for National Security (SCNS)’s office in Sughd claims that the BBC correspondent Urunboy Usmonov was arrested on June 14 but not June 13 as he and his relatives said.
- 25.08.2011 09:15
- 24.08.2011 14:21
- 22.08.2011 12:32
- 20.08.2011 16:44The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) calls on Tajik prosecutors to drop the fabricated extremism charges against Urunboy Usmonov, the BBC World Service correspondent in Tajikistan, and acquit him.
- 19.08.2011 13:08
- 18.08.2011 14:07
- 17.08.2011 14:10
- 17.08.2011 12:49
- 16.08.2011 13:21The reporter and four other people are suspected of being members of “Khizb-ut-Takhrir”.
- 16.08.2011 11:26
- 10.08.2011 16:59TALCO-sponsored video will be broadcasted on Euronews for two weeks.
- 30.07.2011 12:38
- 25.07.2011 11:34
- 22.07.2011 11:54
-  Tajik, Russian MFA’s sign cooperation program for 2014
-  German company reportedly ready to participate in implementation of energy projects in Tajikistan
-  Tajik foreign minister visits New York to attend the event dedicated to IYWC
-  AKF builds large vegetable storage facility in Muminobod
-  Tajikistan: arrest of lawyer is a threat to the independence of the profession, says ICJ
-  CNPC’s subsidiary, Tajik state gas distributor sign agreement on establishing gas pipeline
-  CIS deputy foreign ministers to meet in Minsk over Ukraine
-  Tajikistan will not receive gas from the Central Asia-China gas pipeline, says Tajik official
-  Tajikistan’s inflation for Jan-Feb 2014 stands at 1.3 percent
-  Abundant hydroelectric energy could power Central Asia, says former US congressman
DUSHANBE, March 12, 2014, Asia-Plus – Permanent Plenipotentiary Representatives of the CIS Member Nations to the CIS Charter and Other Bodies have sup...