- 03.12.2012 13:01After negotiations with Radio Liberty’s office in Prague, Tajik communications service agency has partially restored access to Radio Liberty’s Tajik site.
- 02.12.2012 15:02The U.S. Embassy in Dushanbe is concerned with the apparent decision by the Communications Service of the Republic of Tajikistan to block access to Facebook, Radio Ozodi, and other Internet news sites.
- 01.12.2012 17:02Head of Tajik communications agency said the authorities acted in response to complaints from a group of concerned citizens who expressed objections about "a series of information agencies that work against the interests of Tajikistan."
- 27.11.2012 13:43Head of Tajik communications service agency has expressed discontent with posting of what he said “unchecked and inaccurate information of challenging and insulting nature on a social networking service, Facebook.
- 26.11.2012 12:23Several Tajik Internet-providers have blocked access to Facebook, a social network service, following verbal order from the communications service agency.
- 25.11.2012 16:00
- 25.11.2012 15:59
- 01.11.2012 15:56
- 03.10.2012 11:22
- 02.10.2012 10:00
- 28.09.2012 09:14
- 21.09.2012 16:08Journalism community of Tajikistan will conduct an action, dubbed “100 Days of Freedom in Tajnet.”
- Zuhurov says he will look into reason why Internet providers blocked Internet access to Asia-Plus hi21.09.2012 10:26The communications service agency head claims that Internet providers have allegedly blocked Internet access to the news agency Asia-Plus on their own and he promised to look into reason why they did so.
- 15.09.2012 16:39
- 13.09.2012 16:17
- 13.09.2012 09:28The Embassy of Iran in Dushanbe claims that equipment for a common Persian-language TV channel has been stuck in Dushanbe airport through customs service’s fault.
- 11.09.2012 15:29A spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has noted that the public institutions are still weak in promptly providing information.
- 11.09.2012 13:27
- 08.09.2012 16:09
- 28.08.2012 10:29Communications officials, however, refused to answer the question about an amount paid for replacement of the damaged cables.
- 27.08.2012 16:38
- 24.08.2012 10:50Internet access to Tajikistan’s leading independent news agency Asia-Plus has remained cut off for already 24 days. The communications service agency has blocked Internet access to Asia-Plus illegally.
- 14.08.2012 15:02All publications posted on the Asia-Plus website are available in applications of tablets and smartphones.
- 10.08.2012 14:19The Communist Party of Tajikistan (CPT) has asked the Tajik authorities to unblock Internet access to the Asia-Plus news agency and ensure the free flow of information in the country.
- 08.08.2012 09:41
- 07.08.2012 15:50
- 04.08.2012 17:54
- 03.08.2012 16:01Tajik media organizations have criticized the communications service agency for blocking access to news websites.
- 01.08.2012 17:23Asia-Plus has decided not to conduct any negotiations with the communications service agency any more.
- 31.07.2012 11:08
-  94.5% of those who cast ballots voted for amendments proposed to the Constitution
-  Tajikistan’s constitutional referendum considered valid
-  Two natives of Tajikistan detained in St. Petersburg on suspicion of recruiting fighters for IS
-  RSF condemns continuing harassment of independent media in Tajikistan
-  “Operation Building Bridges 2016”
-  IOM Tajikistan brings threats of human trafficking into theatre scene
-  SCO foreign ministers meet in Tashkent to discuss cooperation
-  Majlisi Milli by-elections will take place in Dushanbe on May 29
-  TSB caretaker administration consists of skilled specialists, says Tajik central bank
-  Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Mansour probably killed in US air strike
DUSHANBE, May 24, 2016, Asia-Plus – According to EurasiaNet.org, Mr. Daniel Baer, the US Ambassador to the OSCE, has noted that some of the proposed c...