- 03.10.2011 11:25
- 30.09.2011 09:22The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) condemns the ongoing imprisonment of journalist Mahmadyusuf Ismoilov and is dismayed by prosecutors' call for a hefty prison term on defamation and other charges.
- 28.09.2011 11:57Resident of Roudaki district has accused the Dushanbe independent weekly, Farazh, of defaming his honor, dignity and business reputation.
- 22.09.2011 14:16
- 22.09.2011 10:06The defense opposed the charge and asked the court to discharge the BBC reporter.
- 21.09.2011 16:15
- 21.09.2011 11:04
- 20.09.2011 11:54
- 19.09.2011 10:20
- 15.09.2011 15:57
- 10.09.2011 17:29
- 08.09.2011 09:52
- 07.09.2011 15:30Reporters Without Borders (RWB) and the National Reporters Without Borders (RWB) and the National Association of Independent Mass Media in Tajikistan(Nansmit) wrote to Tajik President Emomali Rahmon on September 7 asking him ensure that detained journalist Mahmadyusuf Ismoilov gets a fair trial and an immediate conditional release pending the outcome of the trial.
- 06.09.2011 09:14
- 05.09.2011 16:10
- 26.08.2011 12:48Officers from the State Committee for National Security (SCNS)’s office in Sughd claims that the BBC correspondent Urunboy Usmonov was arrested on June 14 but not June 13 as he and his relatives said.
- 25.08.2011 09:15
- 24.08.2011 14:21
- 22.08.2011 12:32
- 20.08.2011 16:44The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) calls on Tajik prosecutors to drop the fabricated extremism charges against Urunboy Usmonov, the BBC World Service correspondent in Tajikistan, and acquit him.
- 19.08.2011 13:08
- 18.08.2011 14:07
- 17.08.2011 14:10
- 17.08.2011 12:49
- 16.08.2011 13:21The reporter and four other people are suspected of being members of “Khizb-ut-Takhrir”.
- 16.08.2011 11:26
- 10.08.2011 16:59TALCO-sponsored video will be broadcasted on Euronews for two weeks.
- 30.07.2011 12:38
- 25.07.2011 11:34
- 22.07.2011 11:54
-  Guo Shengkun: SCO States are under threat of “color revolutions”
-  IRPT Political Council considers Adalatov’s Detention Planned Action Against the Party
-  IMF Mission Arrived in Dushanbe
-  Russian MFA Replied to US State Department
-  Rahman Met with the Permanent UN Coordinator
-  Residential customers in rural areas gradually getting regular power supply
-  Tajik MPs attend meetings of commissions of CIS, EAEC and CSTO parliamentary assemblies
-  Air fares have reportedly risen 95 percent in Tajikistan since the beginning of the year
-  Migrants Federation asks Russian president for permission to serve in Russian army
-  Two new industrial enterprises introduced into operation in Vahdat Township
DUSHANBE, April 19, 2019, 2014, Asia-Plus – Tajik President Emomali Rahmon extended his condolences over the death of magical realism writer Gabriel G...