- 15.09.2012 16:39
- 13.09.2012 16:17
- 13.09.2012 09:28The Embassy of Iran in Dushanbe claims that equipment for a common Persian-language TV channel has been stuck in Dushanbe airport through customs service’s fault.
- 11.09.2012 15:29A spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has noted that the public institutions are still weak in promptly providing information.
- 11.09.2012 13:27
- 08.09.2012 16:09
- 28.08.2012 10:29Communications officials, however, refused to answer the question about an amount paid for replacement of the damaged cables.
- 27.08.2012 16:38
- 24.08.2012 10:50Internet access to Tajikistan’s leading independent news agency Asia-Plus has remained cut off for already 24 days. The communications service agency has blocked Internet access to Asia-Plus illegally.
- 14.08.2012 15:02All publications posted on the Asia-Plus website are available in applications of tablets and smartphones.
- 10.08.2012 14:19The Communist Party of Tajikistan (CPT) has asked the Tajik authorities to unblock Internet access to the Asia-Plus news agency and ensure the free flow of information in the country.
- 08.08.2012 09:41
- 07.08.2012 15:50
- 04.08.2012 17:54
- 03.08.2012 16:01Tajik media organizations have criticized the communications service agency for blocking access to news websites.
- 01.08.2012 17:23Asia-Plus has decided not to conduct any negotiations with the communications service agency any more.
- 31.07.2012 11:08
- 30.07.2012 16:08
- 28.07.2012 16:25
- 26.07.2012 15:51
- 25.07.2012 14:33
- 25.07.2012 11:19
- 24.07.2012 14:45
- 23.07.2012 11:03The Tax Committee says that some publishers must may a 25-percent income tax.
- 13.07.2012 14:10
- 13.07.2012 11:03
- 13.07.2012 10:33The Communications Service under the Government of Tajikistan is setting up a body to monitor online publications appearing on websites.
- 06.07.2012 09:22
- 04.07.2012 10:39President Emomali Rahmon has signed the law requiring appropriate amendments to Tajikistan’s Penal Code.
- 22.06.2012 10:19
-  Tajik foreign minister says no accreditation for RT in Tajikistan
-  Japan’s Government completes GGP project at Dushanbe Central Clinic №10
-  PM inspects pace of construction of the Vahdat-Yovon railway
-  Constitutional Court approves constitutional amendments
-  Tajik foreign minister receives ESCAP executive secretary
-  Rahmon continues shaking up officials
-  MEDT supports decision to give out the Russian ruble remittances in the somoni
-  Russian money transfer systems stop sending Russian rubles to Tajikistan
-  ESCAP executive secretary expected to visit Tajikistan from February 4-5
-  15 other Tajik nationals currently held in Chinese jails for drug trafficking waiting for their fate
DUSHANBE, February 5, 2016, Asia-Plus – Radio Liberty’s Tajik Service reports the trial of 13 leading members and activists of the banned Islamic Revi...