- 22.06.2012 10:19
- 18.06.2012 13:49
- 14.06.2012 17:00The authorities have lifted restrictions on Internet access to Tajikistan’s leading independent news agency Asia-Plus.
- 13.06.2012 15:42
- 13.06.2012 09:48The authorities issued the order to block access to the Tajik news website after the website published some readers’ comments.
- 07.06.2012 09:22
- 01.06.2012 13:25OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media hopes Tajikistan will decriminalize all remaining criminal provisions related to defamation of President.
- 31.05.2012 11:07Head of the Renaissance-Capital company Ismoil Rajabov accuses the journalist of libel.
- 25.05.2012 15:00
- 02.05.2012 10:53
- 13.04.2012 18:44The edition is accused of abuse of honor, dignity and business reputation.
- 30.03.2012 16:39
- 27.03.2012 11:00
- 20.03.2012 10:54
- 14.03.2012 16:52
- 13.03.2012 16:49
- 12.03.2012 10:33
- 12.03.2012 09:53On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of Tajikistan’s journalism President Emomali Rahmon has offered to decriminalize libel and insult.
- 10.03.2012 11:57President Emomali Rahmon is holding meeting with journalists on the occasion of their professional holiday that is marked on March 11.
- 10.03.2012 11:45
- 09.03.2012 15:55In a statement released on March 9, Tajik media organizations condemned the Tajik authorities’ order blocking social-networking website Facebook and four independent news websites.
- 09.03.2012 13:50The OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media, Dunja Mijatovic, has appealed to the Government of Tajikistan to reverse instructions to block the Facebook social media platform and four websites reporting on social and political affairs.
- 09.03.2012 09:40
- 07.03.2012 11:00
- 07.03.2012 10:48Students from Tajik Technical University and researchers from the Center for Innovative Technologies at this University will help create the website.
- 06.03.2012 16:48
- 06.03.2012 09:38
- 05.03.2012 16:56Internet service providing companies received an official letter with solicitation to block a number of website Monday morning.
- 03.03.2012 18:36Internet providers have reportedly received official written or verbal notice from the Communications Service under the Government of Tajikistan to bock access to a number of websites.
- 23.02.2012 15:38
-  Tajik farmers have produced 545,000 tons of cereals by July 24
-  Qudratov took money from his client but not for bribing judge, says SDP leader
-  More than 1,141 kilograms of gold produced in Tajikistan in H1 2014
-  It cannot be ruled out that the government will assume the 100% ownership interest in AIB
-  Construction of Coca-Cola Nushokihoi Tojikiston plant expected to be finished in April 215
DUSHANBE, July 26, 2014, Asia-Plus – A meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Council of National Coordinators kicked off in Dushanbe...