- 14.08.2012 15:02All publications posted on the Asia-Plus website are available in applications of tablets and smartphones.
- 10.08.2012 14:19The Communist Party of Tajikistan (CPT) has asked the Tajik authorities to unblock Internet access to the Asia-Plus news agency and ensure the free flow of information in the country.
- 08.08.2012 09:41
- 07.08.2012 15:50
- 04.08.2012 17:54
- 03.08.2012 16:01Tajik media organizations have criticized the communications service agency for blocking access to news websites.
- 01.08.2012 17:23Asia-Plus has decided not to conduct any negotiations with the communications service agency any more.
- 31.07.2012 11:08
- 30.07.2012 16:08
- 28.07.2012 16:25
- 26.07.2012 15:51
- 25.07.2012 14:33
- 25.07.2012 11:19
- 24.07.2012 14:45
- 23.07.2012 11:03The Tax Committee says that some publishers must may a 25-percent income tax.
- 13.07.2012 14:10
- 13.07.2012 11:03
- 13.07.2012 10:33The Communications Service under the Government of Tajikistan is setting up a body to monitor online publications appearing on websites.
- 06.07.2012 09:22
- 04.07.2012 10:39President Emomali Rahmon has signed the law requiring appropriate amendments to Tajikistan’s Penal Code.
- 22.06.2012 10:19
- 18.06.2012 13:49
- 14.06.2012 17:00The authorities have lifted restrictions on Internet access to Tajikistan’s leading independent news agency Asia-Plus.
- 13.06.2012 15:42
- 13.06.2012 09:48The authorities issued the order to block access to the Tajik news website after the website published some readers’ comments.
- 07.06.2012 09:22
- 01.06.2012 13:25OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media hopes Tajikistan will decriminalize all remaining criminal provisions related to defamation of President.
- 31.05.2012 11:07Head of the Renaissance-Capital company Ismoil Rajabov accuses the journalist of libel.
- 25.05.2012 15:00
- 02.05.2012 10:53
-  Tajik president, Russian senior military official discuss Tajikistan-Russia military cooperation
-  Isil militants test Central Asia’s borders for strength
-  U.S. government hands over heavy machinery to water users associations in southern Tajikistan
-  Dushanbe, Tehran expected to set up working group for IATKC railway project
-  GIZ Tajikistan expected to host an interactive training on strategic banking next month
-  Ashgabat reportedly slow to endorse the route for the regional railway
-  By providing assistance to the Tajik army Russia strengthens its own security, says Russian official
-  Approximately €158 million needed for full rehabilitation of the Qairoqqum power plant
-  Sughd authorities take efforts to return Sughd residents from foreign religious schools
-  Members of Tajik opposition organization detained in Russia and Tajikistan
DUSHANBE, January 30, 2015, Asia-Plus -- The government endorsed the plan of actions on implementation of tasks, set by the president during his addre...