- 28.08.2012 10:29Communications officials, however, refused to answer the question about an amount paid for replacement of the damaged cables.
- 27.08.2012 16:38
- 24.08.2012 10:50Internet access to Tajikistan’s leading independent news agency Asia-Plus has remained cut off for already 24 days. The communications service agency has blocked Internet access to Asia-Plus illegally.
- 14.08.2012 15:02All publications posted on the Asia-Plus website are available in applications of tablets and smartphones.
- 10.08.2012 14:19The Communist Party of Tajikistan (CPT) has asked the Tajik authorities to unblock Internet access to the Asia-Plus news agency and ensure the free flow of information in the country.
- 08.08.2012 09:41
- 07.08.2012 15:50
- 04.08.2012 17:54
- 03.08.2012 16:01Tajik media organizations have criticized the communications service agency for blocking access to news websites.
- 01.08.2012 17:23Asia-Plus has decided not to conduct any negotiations with the communications service agency any more.
- 31.07.2012 11:08
- 30.07.2012 16:08
- 28.07.2012 16:25
- 26.07.2012 15:51
- 25.07.2012 14:33
- 25.07.2012 11:19
- 24.07.2012 14:45
- 23.07.2012 11:03The Tax Committee says that some publishers must may a 25-percent income tax.
- 13.07.2012 14:10
- 13.07.2012 11:03
- 13.07.2012 10:33The Communications Service under the Government of Tajikistan is setting up a body to monitor online publications appearing on websites.
- 06.07.2012 09:22
- 04.07.2012 10:39President Emomali Rahmon has signed the law requiring appropriate amendments to Tajikistan’s Penal Code.
- 22.06.2012 10:19
- 18.06.2012 13:49
- 14.06.2012 17:00The authorities have lifted restrictions on Internet access to Tajikistan’s leading independent news agency Asia-Plus.
- 13.06.2012 15:42
- 13.06.2012 09:48The authorities issued the order to block access to the Tajik news website after the website published some readers’ comments.
- 07.06.2012 09:22
- 01.06.2012 13:25OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media hopes Tajikistan will decriminalize all remaining criminal provisions related to defamation of President.
-  ADB: Tajikistan is highly vulnerbale to external shocks
-  Kyrgyz authorities stop Tajiks from joining IS militants in Syria
-  Conditions to enable the World Bank investment in Tajikistan’s agrarian sector
-  Saudi Arabia launches coalition operation against Houthi rebels in Yemen
-  Kuwait reportedly studies opportunities for investment in Tajikistan’s economy
-  Elections of members of the parliament upper house to take place tomorrow
-  Tajikistan reduces flour imports
-  Kyrgyz researcher proposes to adopt Tajikistan’s experience in constructing small HPPs
-  World powers frighten Tajikistan with IS and Taliban threats, says Tajik expert
-  SCO officials gather in Moscow to discuss tourism industry development prospects
DUSHANBE, March 27, 2015, Asia-Plus -- A joint meeting of people’s deputies of the Gorno Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO) and its districts and the...