- 09.03.2013 18:53
- 06.03.2013 15:39
- 04.03.2013 17:05Several local journalists have decided to attend the first hearing over Tojiron’s libel lawsuit against independent Dushanbe newspaper, Imrouz News (News Today), and a lawyer from Sughd province, Ms. Fayziniso Vohidova, instead of attending a government event dedicated to the Tajik Press Day.
- 04.03.2013 13:20
- 04.03.2013 11:28
- 27.02.2013 09:22
- 26.02.2013 16:26
- 20.02.2013 10:51Tojiron asks for 1.00 somoni from Imrouz News and 50,000 somoni from a lawyer from Sughd as compensation of moral damage that was allegedly caused by an article published by the newspaper.
- 03.02.2013 15:42
- 31.01.2013 10:35
- 31.01.2013 09:48
- 29.01.2013 11:08
- 29.01.2013 10:24
- 18.01.2013 14:52
- 18.01.2013 14:09The communications service agency head says access to the websites has been blocked for technical reasons.
- 17.01.2013 17:11
- 17.01.2013 11:14The Russian version of Radio Liberty’s Tajik Service was also reported blocked as were several other websites.
- 11.01.2013 15:16
- 11.01.2013 14:55
- 05.01.2013 18:33
- 26.12.2012 10:25Asomiddin Atoyev, the chairman of Tajikistan’s Association of Internet Service Providers, says Internet service providers received an instruction from the communications service agency to unblock access to more than 130 websites Tuesday evening.
- 24.12.2012 17:16Meanwhile, Russian social network sites “Moy Mir” and “Vkontakte” are on the list of websites to be blocked in Tajikistan.
- 22.12.2012 17:32Russian news agency, RIA Novosti, reports that Russian social network sites such as “Vkontakte” and “Odnoklassniki” are also on the “black” list of websites to be blocked.
- 13.12.2012 09:29
- 06.12.2012 17:06The EU Delegation calls on the Tajik authorities to respect and promote the freedom of media and freedom of expression, in line with Tajikistan's international obligations.
- 04.12.2012 16:40
- 04.12.2012 14:35
- 03.12.2012 13:01After negotiations with Radio Liberty’s office in Prague, Tajik communications service agency has partially restored access to Radio Liberty’s Tajik site.
- 02.12.2012 15:02The U.S. Embassy in Dushanbe is concerned with the apparent decision by the Communications Service of the Republic of Tajikistan to block access to Facebook, Radio Ozodi, and other Internet news sites.
- 01.12.2012 17:02Head of Tajik communications agency said the authorities acted in response to complaints from a group of concerned citizens who expressed objections about "a series of information agencies that work against the interests of Tajikistan."
-  Tajikistan will help the Development Bank of China to find advantageous projects for the investment
-  Died a Head of the Journalists Union of Tajikistan Akbarali Sattorov
-  In Tajikistan launched the annual operation "Children"
-  In Dushanbe arrived the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the USA Rosenblum
-  National Bank and People`s Bank of China in a few days will sign an agreement for $ 500 million
-  Police detained the abactors in Panj and a robber and kidnapper of diapers in Dushanbe
-  Tajikistan is searching support for the fight against money laundering
-  Dilshod Nazarov brought 25th place to the Tajik team at the World Championships in Athletics
-  Rahmatzoda Rustam Mirzo was appointed to the First Deputy Head of Sogd
-  Tajikistan and Turkey have agreed to exchange the experience in the Free Economic Zone
Dushanbe. 1 September. “Asia Plus” -- In Sughd region on a working visit arrived the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the United States for South and Cen...