- Zuhurov says he will look into reason why Internet providers blocked Internet access to Asia-Plus hi21.09.2012 10:26The communications service agency head claims that Internet providers have allegedly blocked Internet access to the news agency Asia-Plus on their own and he promised to look into reason why they did so.
- 15.09.2012 16:39
- 13.09.2012 16:17
- 13.09.2012 09:28The Embassy of Iran in Dushanbe claims that equipment for a common Persian-language TV channel has been stuck in Dushanbe airport through customs service’s fault.
- 11.09.2012 15:29A spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has noted that the public institutions are still weak in promptly providing information.
- 11.09.2012 13:27
- 08.09.2012 16:09
- 28.08.2012 10:29Communications officials, however, refused to answer the question about an amount paid for replacement of the damaged cables.
- 27.08.2012 16:38
- 24.08.2012 10:50Internet access to Tajikistan’s leading independent news agency Asia-Plus has remained cut off for already 24 days. The communications service agency has blocked Internet access to Asia-Plus illegally.
- 14.08.2012 15:02All publications posted on the Asia-Plus website are available in applications of tablets and smartphones.
- 10.08.2012 14:19The Communist Party of Tajikistan (CPT) has asked the Tajik authorities to unblock Internet access to the Asia-Plus news agency and ensure the free flow of information in the country.
- 08.08.2012 09:41
- 07.08.2012 15:50
- 04.08.2012 17:54
- 03.08.2012 16:01Tajik media organizations have criticized the communications service agency for blocking access to news websites.
- 01.08.2012 17:23Asia-Plus has decided not to conduct any negotiations with the communications service agency any more.
- 31.07.2012 11:08
- 30.07.2012 16:08
- 28.07.2012 16:25
- 26.07.2012 15:51
- 25.07.2012 14:33
- 25.07.2012 11:19
- 24.07.2012 14:45
- 23.07.2012 11:03The Tax Committee says that some publishers must may a 25-percent income tax.
- 13.07.2012 14:10
- 13.07.2012 11:03
- 13.07.2012 10:33The Communications Service under the Government of Tajikistan is setting up a body to monitor online publications appearing on websites.
- 06.07.2012 09:22
- 04.07.2012 10:39President Emomali Rahmon has signed the law requiring appropriate amendments to Tajikistan’s Penal Code.
-  Russian foreign minister pays an official visit to Tajikistan
-  Chinese foreign minister pays an official visit to Tajikistan
-  Alleged Saddam Hussein relative seeks asylum In Tajikistan
-  Detained lawyer for jailed Tajik tycoon transferred to the Justice Ministry-run detention center
-  276 million dollars reportedly invested in Tajikistan’s economy in Q1 2014
-  Tajik servicemen participate in CSTO joint military exercise in Kyrgyzstan
-  If convicted, Qudratov could face up to 10 years in jail
-  SCO foreign ministers urge open, impartial and independent probe into the MH-17 crash
-  Photo exhibition telling life of Pamiris opens in Moscow
-  8 small power plants built in Tajikistan under the rural electrification program
DUSHANBE, July 31, 2014, Asia-Plus – A broad range of issues related to further expansion of cooperation within the Shanghai Cooperation Organization...