- 01.12.2012 17:02Head of Tajik communications agency said the authorities acted in response to complaints from a group of concerned citizens who expressed objections about "a series of information agencies that work against the interests of Tajikistan."
- 27.11.2012 13:43Head of Tajik communications service agency has expressed discontent with posting of what he said “unchecked and inaccurate information of challenging and insulting nature on a social networking service, Facebook.
- 26.11.2012 12:23Several Tajik Internet-providers have blocked access to Facebook, a social network service, following verbal order from the communications service agency.
- 25.11.2012 16:00
- 25.11.2012 15:59
- 01.11.2012 15:56
- 03.10.2012 11:22
- 02.10.2012 10:00
- 28.09.2012 09:14
- 21.09.2012 16:08Journalism community of Tajikistan will conduct an action, dubbed “100 Days of Freedom in Tajnet.”
- Zuhurov says he will look into reason why Internet providers blocked Internet access to Asia-Plus hi21.09.2012 10:26The communications service agency head claims that Internet providers have allegedly blocked Internet access to the news agency Asia-Plus on their own and he promised to look into reason why they did so.
- 15.09.2012 16:39
- 13.09.2012 16:17
- 13.09.2012 09:28The Embassy of Iran in Dushanbe claims that equipment for a common Persian-language TV channel has been stuck in Dushanbe airport through customs service’s fault.
- 11.09.2012 15:29A spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has noted that the public institutions are still weak in promptly providing information.
- 11.09.2012 13:27
- 08.09.2012 16:09
- 28.08.2012 10:29Communications officials, however, refused to answer the question about an amount paid for replacement of the damaged cables.
- 27.08.2012 16:38
- 24.08.2012 10:50Internet access to Tajikistan’s leading independent news agency Asia-Plus has remained cut off for already 24 days. The communications service agency has blocked Internet access to Asia-Plus illegally.
- 14.08.2012 15:02All publications posted on the Asia-Plus website are available in applications of tablets and smartphones.
- 10.08.2012 14:19The Communist Party of Tajikistan (CPT) has asked the Tajik authorities to unblock Internet access to the Asia-Plus news agency and ensure the free flow of information in the country.
- 08.08.2012 09:41
- 07.08.2012 15:50
- 04.08.2012 17:54
- 03.08.2012 16:01Tajik media organizations have criticized the communications service agency for blocking access to news websites.
- 01.08.2012 17:23Asia-Plus has decided not to conduct any negotiations with the communications service agency any more.
- 31.07.2012 11:08
- 30.07.2012 16:08
- 28.07.2012 16:25
-  The upcoming amnesty expected to apply to 10,000 people
-  20 Tajik Islamists reportedly held for 'plot to blow up' road tunnels
-  Tajik drug control official participates in inter-regional anti-drug meeting in Qatar
-  EU-Tajikistan Cooperation Council meets in Luxembourg today
-  USCENTCOM expected to purchase goods for Afghanistan from Central Asian nations
-  International Credit Union Day celebrated in Dushanbe for the first time
-  Tajik capital to host the 1st OIC Investment Forum on Central Asia
-  EBRD and Switzerland finance wastewater improvements in Khujand, Sughd province
-  IRP leader calls on the government to ensure holding of fair elections
-  Two top managers of 7 Burj get long jail terms
DUSHANBE, October 20, 2014, Asia-Plus -- Senior representatives of political parties, officially registered in Tajikistan, will gather in Khujand, the...