- 26.02.2013 16:26
- 20.02.2013 10:51Tojiron asks for 1.00 somoni from Imrouz News and 50,000 somoni from a lawyer from Sughd as compensation of moral damage that was allegedly caused by an article published by the newspaper.
- 03.02.2013 15:42
- 31.01.2013 10:35
- 31.01.2013 09:48
- 29.01.2013 11:08
- 29.01.2013 10:24
- 18.01.2013 14:52
- 18.01.2013 14:09The communications service agency head says access to the websites has been blocked for technical reasons.
- 17.01.2013 17:11
- 17.01.2013 11:14The Russian version of Radio Liberty’s Tajik Service was also reported blocked as were several other websites.
- 11.01.2013 15:16
- 11.01.2013 14:55
- 05.01.2013 18:33
- 26.12.2012 10:25Asomiddin Atoyev, the chairman of Tajikistan’s Association of Internet Service Providers, says Internet service providers received an instruction from the communications service agency to unblock access to more than 130 websites Tuesday evening.
- 24.12.2012 17:16Meanwhile, Russian social network sites “Moy Mir” and “Vkontakte” are on the list of websites to be blocked in Tajikistan.
- 22.12.2012 17:32Russian news agency, RIA Novosti, reports that Russian social network sites such as “Vkontakte” and “Odnoklassniki” are also on the “black” list of websites to be blocked.
- 13.12.2012 09:29
- 06.12.2012 17:06The EU Delegation calls on the Tajik authorities to respect and promote the freedom of media and freedom of expression, in line with Tajikistan's international obligations.
- 04.12.2012 16:40
- 04.12.2012 14:35
- 03.12.2012 13:01After negotiations with Radio Liberty’s office in Prague, Tajik communications service agency has partially restored access to Radio Liberty’s Tajik site.
- 02.12.2012 15:02The U.S. Embassy in Dushanbe is concerned with the apparent decision by the Communications Service of the Republic of Tajikistan to block access to Facebook, Radio Ozodi, and other Internet news sites.
- 01.12.2012 17:02Head of Tajik communications agency said the authorities acted in response to complaints from a group of concerned citizens who expressed objections about "a series of information agencies that work against the interests of Tajikistan."
- 27.11.2012 13:43Head of Tajik communications service agency has expressed discontent with posting of what he said “unchecked and inaccurate information of challenging and insulting nature on a social networking service, Facebook.
- 26.11.2012 12:23Several Tajik Internet-providers have blocked access to Facebook, a social network service, following verbal order from the communications service agency.
- 25.11.2012 16:00
- 25.11.2012 15:59
- 01.11.2012 15:56
- 03.10.2012 11:22
-  Indian PM expected to pay an official visit to Tajikistan next week
-  Majlisi Namoyandagon board discusses amendments proposed to a number of laws
-  Yemen capital hit by car bomb attack claimed by ISIL militants
-  IRP’s office in Sarband handed over to local state-run weekly
-  Tajik leader to attend SCO and BRICS summits in Russia’s Boshkortostan Republic
-  Rahmon congratulates citizens of Tajikistan on the National Unity Day
-  CIS MFAs consultations expected to take place in Moscow next week
-  Remittance flows from Russia to Tajikistan reportedly decline by nearly 87 percent
-  Rahmon condemns terror attacks in Kuwait and Tunisia
-  Rahmon orders to strengthen control of the Tajik-Afghan border
DUSHANBE, July 1, 2015, Asia-Plus -- The Social-Democratic Party (SDP) leader Rahmatillo Zoyirov reportedly got off with slight injuries after he fell...