- 13.07.2012 11:03
- 13.07.2012 10:33The Communications Service under the Government of Tajikistan is setting up a body to monitor online publications appearing on websites.
- 06.07.2012 09:22
- 04.07.2012 10:39President Emomali Rahmon has signed the law requiring appropriate amendments to Tajikistan’s Penal Code.
- 22.06.2012 10:19
- 18.06.2012 13:49
- 14.06.2012 17:00The authorities have lifted restrictions on Internet access to Tajikistan’s leading independent news agency Asia-Plus.
- 13.06.2012 15:42
- 13.06.2012 09:48The authorities issued the order to block access to the Tajik news website after the website published some readers’ comments.
- 07.06.2012 09:22
- 01.06.2012 13:25OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media hopes Tajikistan will decriminalize all remaining criminal provisions related to defamation of President.
- 31.05.2012 11:07Head of the Renaissance-Capital company Ismoil Rajabov accuses the journalist of libel.
- 25.05.2012 15:00
- 02.05.2012 10:53
- 13.04.2012 18:44The edition is accused of abuse of honor, dignity and business reputation.
- 30.03.2012 16:39
- 27.03.2012 11:00
- 20.03.2012 10:54
- 14.03.2012 16:52
- 13.03.2012 16:49
- 12.03.2012 10:33
- 12.03.2012 09:53On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of Tajikistan’s journalism President Emomali Rahmon has offered to decriminalize libel and insult.
- 10.03.2012 11:57President Emomali Rahmon is holding meeting with journalists on the occasion of their professional holiday that is marked on March 11.
- 10.03.2012 11:45
- 09.03.2012 15:55In a statement released on March 9, Tajik media organizations condemned the Tajik authorities’ order blocking social-networking website Facebook and four independent news websites.
- 09.03.2012 13:50The OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media, Dunja Mijatovic, has appealed to the Government of Tajikistan to reverse instructions to block the Facebook social media platform and four websites reporting on social and political affairs.
- 09.03.2012 09:40
- 07.03.2012 11:00
- 07.03.2012 10:48Students from Tajik Technical University and researchers from the Center for Innovative Technologies at this University will help create the website.
- 06.03.2012 16:48
-  Guo Shengkun: SCO States are under threat of “color revolutions”
-  IRPT Political Council considers Adalatov’s Detention Planned Action Against the Party
-  IMF Mission Arrived in Dushanbe
-  Russian MFA Replied to US State Department
-  Rahman Met with the Permanent UN Coordinator
-  Residential customers in rural areas gradually getting regular power supply
-  Tajik MPs attend meetings of commissions of CIS, EAEC and CSTO parliamentary assemblies
-  Air fares have reportedly risen 95 percent in Tajikistan since the beginning of the year
-  Migrants Federation asks Russian president for permission to serve in Russian army
-  Two new industrial enterprises introduced into operation in Vahdat Township
DUSHANBE, April 19, 2019, 2014, Asia-Plus – Tajik President Emomali Rahmon extended his condolences over the death of magical realism writer Gabriel G...