- 17.11.2015 10:53
- 29.10.2015 10:33
- 23.09.2015 15:32The video-sharing website, YouTube, and social networking sites Facebook and Odnoklassniki, are available in Tajikistan again.
- 06.08.2015 14:14
- 22.07.2015 11:20
- 16.07.2015 16:15Rahmon has signed a protocol under which all government bodies should hand over information to the national news agency Khovar and other media outlets may use that information only with reference to Khovar.
- 13.07.2015 10:57
- 10.07.2015 15:59
- 07.07.2015 17:00
- 22.06.2015 09:33
- 16.06.2015 14:56
- 08.06.2015 15:16Asia-Plus website is available again on the Internet in Tajikistan.
- 04.06.2015 14:55Th U.S. Embassy urges the Government of Tajikistan to lift any restrictions on Facebook, Radio Ozodi, and other Internet news and social media sites
- 29.05.2015 10:11Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 29.05.2015 10:10Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 04.05.2015 09:33
- 29.04.2015 15:40Freedom of the Press 215, released by Freedom House on April 28, ranks Tajikistan 179th among 199 countries and territories in terms of freedom of the press.
- 15.04.2015 10:28Over the past ten days, it has already been the third attempt to make the website unavailable to its subscribers.
- 02.04.2015 14:09
- 10.03.2015 16:09
- 02.03.2015 11:08
- 13.02.2015 09:34
- 31.12.2014 09:55
- 14.12.2014 13:21
- 14.12.2014 12:55
- 10.12.2014 16:36
- 05.12.2014 14:36
- Two radio stations to go on the air in Tajikistan ahead of 20th anniversary of Tajikistan’s Constitu04.11.2014 17:28
- 03.11.2014 11:24
- 30.10.2014 16:20The Facebook social network is inaccessible in Tajikistan again.
-  Iran reportedly intends to supply avgas to Tajikistan
-  36 Tajik students killed in armed conflicts abroad, says president
-  President’s daughter elected to upper house of parliament
-  UCA estimated to generate more than $750 million in projected economic impact of Central Asia
-  Iran, Saudi Arabia reportedly fail to reach deal on Hajj
-  Four police officers reportedly punished for mistreating Holi partygoers in Dushanbe
-  CSTO member nations agree to sign agreement to combat terrorism
-  B2B meetings for Pakistani exporters and Tajik businessmen/importers held in Dushanbe
-  Rahmon calls on Tajik youth to stop bowing before foreign values
-  Exhibition of goods from China’s NHAR opens in Dushanbe
DUSHANBE, May 30, 2016, Asia-Plus – The Government of Tajikistan has proposed amendments to the country’s law on the national budget for 2016. The ame...