- 19.11.2015 09:48
- 18.11.2015 17:01
- 18.11.2015 09:48We will block websites spreading terrorist propaganda, the deputy head of the control department of the communications service agency announced at an international conference in Dushanbe.
- 17.11.2015 10:53
- 29.10.2015 10:33
- 23.09.2015 15:32The video-sharing website, YouTube, and social networking sites Facebook and Odnoklassniki, are available in Tajikistan again.
- 06.08.2015 14:14
- 22.07.2015 11:20
- 16.07.2015 16:15Rahmon has signed a protocol under which all government bodies should hand over information to the national news agency Khovar and other media outlets may use that information only with reference to Khovar.
- 13.07.2015 10:57
- 10.07.2015 15:59
- 07.07.2015 17:00
- 22.06.2015 09:33
- 16.06.2015 14:56
- 08.06.2015 15:16Asia-Plus website is available again on the Internet in Tajikistan.
- 04.06.2015 14:55Th U.S. Embassy urges the Government of Tajikistan to lift any restrictions on Facebook, Radio Ozodi, and other Internet news and social media sites
- 29.05.2015 10:11Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 29.05.2015 10:10Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 04.05.2015 09:33
- 29.04.2015 15:40Freedom of the Press 215, released by Freedom House on April 28, ranks Tajikistan 179th among 199 countries and territories in terms of freedom of the press.
- 15.04.2015 10:28Over the past ten days, it has already been the third attempt to make the website unavailable to its subscribers.
- 02.04.2015 14:09
- 10.03.2015 16:09
- 02.03.2015 11:08
- 13.02.2015 09:34
- 31.12.2014 09:55
- 14.12.2014 13:21
- 14.12.2014 12:55
- 10.12.2014 16:36
- 05.12.2014 14:36
-  Remainder of loans provided by Tajik banks amounts to more than 10.956 billion somoni
-  Issues related to legal stay of Tajik labor migrants in Russia discussed in Moscow
-  Son of director of Dushanbe cable plant sentenced to 23 years in prison for murder
-  Tajik, Chinese leaders discuss further cooperation
-  Tajik, Uzbek leaders outline ways of further expansion of cooperation between their countries
DUSHANBE, June 24, 2016, Asia-Plus -- Russian President Vladimir Putin has held out the possibility that India and Pakistan could join the Shanghai Co...