- 22.07.2015 11:20
- 16.07.2015 16:15Rahmon has signed a protocol under which all government bodies should hand over information to the national news agency Khovar and other media outlets may use that information only with reference to Khovar.
- 13.07.2015 10:57
- 10.07.2015 15:59
- 07.07.2015 17:00
- 22.06.2015 09:33
- 16.06.2015 14:56
- 08.06.2015 15:16Asia-Plus website is available again on the Internet in Tajikistan.
- 04.06.2015 14:55Th U.S. Embassy urges the Government of Tajikistan to lift any restrictions on Facebook, Radio Ozodi, and other Internet news and social media sites
- 29.05.2015 10:11Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 29.05.2015 10:10Reports about the Tajik OMON (special police unit) commander who joined Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants in Syria could be behind the order to block access to the sites.
- 04.05.2015 09:33
- 29.04.2015 15:40Freedom of the Press 215, released by Freedom House on April 28, ranks Tajikistan 179th among 199 countries and territories in terms of freedom of the press.
- 15.04.2015 10:28Over the past ten days, it has already been the third attempt to make the website unavailable to its subscribers.
- 02.04.2015 14:09
- 10.03.2015 16:09
- 02.03.2015 11:08
- 13.02.2015 09:34
- 31.12.2014 09:55
- 14.12.2014 13:21
- 14.12.2014 12:55
- 10.12.2014 16:36
- 05.12.2014 14:36
- Two radio stations to go on the air in Tajikistan ahead of 20th anniversary of Tajikistan’s Constitu04.11.2014 17:28
- 03.11.2014 11:24
- 30.10.2014 16:20The Facebook social network is inaccessible in Tajikistan again.
- 24.10.2014 13:49
- 22.10.2014 14:15An access to the Asia-Plus News Agency’s website has been blocked again.
- 13.10.2014 13:25An access to the website of the Asia-Plus News Agency was restored on October 13.
- 13.10.2014 10:16A number of Internet service providers (ISPs) in Tajikistan has blocked access to the Asia-Plus News Agency’s website again.
-  11th session of SCO forum opens in Dushanbe today
-  Prisoner’s mother demands compensation from penitentiary department for her son’s death
-  Tajik government plans to sell its share packages in 31 joint-stock companies by auction
-  New 500 kW substation introduced into operation at Norak HPP today
-  Russia sees impoverished Tajikistan as fertile ground for IS militants
DUSHANBE, April 29, 2016, Asia-Plus – The government discussed and endorsed amendments proposed to a number of laws at an April 29 meeting, presided o...