Ruling PDPT prepares for 2013 Presidential election
The ruling People’s and Democratic party of Tajikistan is setting up mobile agitation groups. The groups are being set up at election and reporting meetings which started in middle May and will last till late June in all branches of the party.
In his interview to AP head of the party’s Agitation, Propaganda and PR Department Usmon Solekhov said that agitation groups consist of veterans, party’s activists, well-known Tajik writers and artists.
“The goal of these groups is to promote PDPT’s ideas and support the party’s candidate for 2013 presidential election,” he said.
Mr.Usmonov added that the candidate can be elected at the party’s congress only. “However, I’m confident that PDPT members will support our acting President and leader of the party Emomali Rahmon,” he said.
-  Delegation of Turkish entrepreneurs visits Tajikistan
-  New poultry plant launched in Sughd
-  NGOs call on the Tajik government to drop legislation restricting their access to funding
-  Russia can lose 1 trillion rubles from budget revenues in 2015, says Russian finance minister
-  Darvoz resident detained with large amount of hashish
-  Tajikistan, Russia reportedly draft new labor migration cooperation agreements
-  Tajik parliament speaker, Czech president discuss cooperation issues
-  Dushanbe CHP plants now meet only 13% of city’s heating requirements
-  4,500 people in Kulob will get access to sustainable drinking water supply and improved sanitation
-  By president’s decree Tajik state railway company’s tax debts written off
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not