Ruling PDPT prepares for 2013 Presidential election
The ruling People’s and Democratic party of Tajikistan is setting up mobile agitation groups. The groups are being set up at election and reporting meetings which started in middle May and will last till late June in all branches of the party.
In his interview to AP head of the party’s Agitation, Propaganda and PR Department Usmon Solekhov said that agitation groups consist of veterans, party’s activists, well-known Tajik writers and artists.
“The goal of these groups is to promote PDPT’s ideas and support the party’s candidate for 2013 presidential election,” he said.
Mr.Usmonov added that the candidate can be elected at the party’s congress only. “However, I’m confident that PDPT members will support our acting President and leader of the party Emomali Rahmon,” he said.
-  Dushanbe resident was fined four thousand somoni for celebrating his birthday party in a café
-  The European Union supports the Judicial Council of the Republic of Tajikistan’s National Conference
-  IRP requires the authorities to open their office
-  For the soldiers form 201st Russian Military Base people ask 18 and 14 years of imprisonment for mur
-  The President has appointed a new head of "Barki Tojik"
-  Ministry of Justice of Tajikistan requires the IRP to stop illegal activities
-  Ozoda Rahmon was awarded the "Sharaf"
-  Award "Ismoili Somoni" was awarded to 12 science representatives of Tajikistan
-  USA is ready to participate in the modernization of the armed forces of Tajikistan
-  Tajikistan and Turkey have agreed to exchange the experience in the Free Economic Zone
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not