Ruling PDPT prepares for 2013 Presidential election
The ruling People’s and Democratic party of Tajikistan is setting up mobile agitation groups. The groups are being set up at election and reporting meetings which started in middle May and will last till late June in all branches of the party.
In his interview to AP head of the party’s Agitation, Propaganda and PR Department Usmon Solekhov said that agitation groups consist of veterans, party’s activists, well-known Tajik writers and artists.
“The goal of these groups is to promote PDPT’s ideas and support the party’s candidate for 2013 presidential election,” he said.
Mr.Usmonov added that the candidate can be elected at the party’s congress only. “However, I’m confident that PDPT members will support our acting President and leader of the party Emomali Rahmon,” he said.
-  EBRD, FT hold Central Asia Investment Forum in Istanbul
-  Top business leaders to address the first CIS Global Business Forum 2016 in Dubai
-  Training on strategic approaches to public, media and government relations for NGOs
-  Trial of 13 leading members and activists of the banned IRP starts on February 9
-  Tojiksodirotbank occupies a strong position in the banking system of the country
-  Tajik foreign minister says no accreditation for RT in Tajikistan
-  Japan’s Government completes GGP project at Dushanbe Central Clinic №10
-  PM inspects pace of construction of the Vahdat-Yovon railway
-  Constitutional Court approves constitutional amendments
-  Power rationing expected to be lifted in Tajikistan soon
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not