Ruling PDPT prepares for 2013 Presidential election
The ruling People’s and Democratic party of Tajikistan is setting up mobile agitation groups. The groups are being set up at election and reporting meetings which started in middle May and will last till late June in all branches of the party.
In his interview to AP head of the party’s Agitation, Propaganda and PR Department Usmon Solekhov said that agitation groups consist of veterans, party’s activists, well-known Tajik writers and artists.
“The goal of these groups is to promote PDPT’s ideas and support the party’s candidate for 2013 presidential election,” he said.
Mr.Usmonov added that the candidate can be elected at the party’s congress only. “However, I’m confident that PDPT members will support our acting President and leader of the party Emomali Rahmon,” he said.
-  PER includes six candidates in its party list for the2015 parliamentary election
-  Mining can be a basic industry of Tajikistan, says China geological and mining company head
-  Collapse of Russian ruble affects many families in Tajikistan
-  Tajik PM meets his Kazakh and Afghan counterparts in Astana
-  Two arrested in Vahdat for illegally teaching Islamic studies to children
-  Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Tajikistan forecasts the rise in the price of wheat an
-  Following Russia the Ruble Collapsed in Tajikistan too
-  Tajikistan Increased Electricity Supply to Afghanistan
-  Ministry of Defense: Penjikent Commander Removed from Office in connection with the beating a Conscr
-  Tajikistan increases Coal Production
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not