Ruling PDPT prepares for 2013 Presidential election
The ruling People’s and Democratic party of Tajikistan is setting up mobile agitation groups. The groups are being set up at election and reporting meetings which started in middle May and will last till late June in all branches of the party.
In his interview to AP head of the party’s Agitation, Propaganda and PR Department Usmon Solekhov said that agitation groups consist of veterans, party’s activists, well-known Tajik writers and artists.
“The goal of these groups is to promote PDPT’s ideas and support the party’s candidate for 2013 presidential election,” he said.
Mr.Usmonov added that the candidate can be elected at the party’s congress only. “However, I’m confident that PDPT members will support our acting President and leader of the party Emomali Rahmon,” he said.
-  Residential customers in rural areas gradually getting regular power supply
-  Tajik MPs attend meetings of commissions of CIS, EAEC and CSTO parliamentary assemblies
-  Air fares have reportedly risen 95 percent in Tajikistan since the beginning of the year
-  Migrants Federation asks Russian president for permission to serve in Russian army
-  Two new industrial enterprises introduced into operation in Vahdat Township
-  Guo Shengkun: SCO States are under threat of “color revolutions”
-  IRPT Political Council considers Adalatov’s Detention Planned Action Against the Party
-  IMF Mission Arrived in Dushanbe
-  Russian MFA Replied to US State Department
-  Rahman Met with the Permanent UN Coordinator
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not