Ruling PDPT prepares for 2013 Presidential election
The ruling People’s and Democratic party of Tajikistan is setting up mobile agitation groups. The groups are being set up at election and reporting meetings which started in middle May and will last till late June in all branches of the party.
In his interview to AP head of the party’s Agitation, Propaganda and PR Department Usmon Solekhov said that agitation groups consist of veterans, party’s activists, well-known Tajik writers and artists.
“The goal of these groups is to promote PDPT’s ideas and support the party’s candidate for 2013 presidential election,” he said.
Mr.Usmonov added that the candidate can be elected at the party’s congress only. “However, I’m confident that PDPT members will support our acting President and leader of the party Emomali Rahmon,” he said.
-  Tajik foreign minister, Iranian ambassador discuss cooperation issues
-  Nepal earthquake death toll rises to 3,218
-  Statement by Ahmet Davutoglu, prıme mınıster of the Republıc of Turkey on the ottoman armenıans
-  IFC helps Central Asian countries improve business regulations, competitiveness
-  Tajik ambassador presents credentials to the King of Saudi Arabia
-  Tajik capital hosts the third auto retro exhibition
-  French companies interested in investing in Tajikistan’s economy
-  Tajik, U.S. delegations discussed recent developments in Afghanistan
-  Deputy Tajik chief prosecutor receives IRP activists at their request
-  A group of vendors demonstrate against removing their shops to the Trading Complex Poytakht-90
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not