Ruling PDPT prepares for 2013 Presidential election
The ruling People’s and Democratic party of Tajikistan is setting up mobile agitation groups. The groups are being set up at election and reporting meetings which started in middle May and will last till late June in all branches of the party.
In his interview to AP head of the party’s Agitation, Propaganda and PR Department Usmon Solekhov said that agitation groups consist of veterans, party’s activists, well-known Tajik writers and artists.
“The goal of these groups is to promote PDPT’s ideas and support the party’s candidate for 2013 presidential election,” he said.
Mr.Usmonov added that the candidate can be elected at the party’s congress only. “However, I’m confident that PDPT members will support our acting President and leader of the party Emomali Rahmon,” he said.
-  "Pamir invest -2016" forum takes place in Khorog
-  Another IRPT lawyer was detained on suspicion of divulging state secrets
-  Central Asian countries discuss the prospects of creating a unified system of seismological observat
-  The Prime Minister of Tajikistan met with the President of the Chinese company "TBEA"
-  The Ambassador of Kuwait has completed his mission in Tajikistan
-  Seismologists of CA expressed condolences to the families of 267 died in the earthquake in Italy
-  In 2017 Emomali Rakhmon will visit the Land of the Rising Sun
-  In Beijing held consultations between the ministries of Tajikistan and China
-  The President: Over 80% Tajik citizens affiliated with the terrorists – illiterate youth
-  Emomali Rakhmon gave the start to the campaign of cotton harvest in the country
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not