Kyrgyz Border Services Strengthened its Tajik Border Protection
Kyrgyzstan’s Border Services strengthened their border protection at the Badakhshan section of the Kyrgyz-Tajik border. A number of Kyrgyz media report this citing the Head of the Kyrgyz Border Services, Raimberdi Duyshenbiev.
According to him, border security is strengthened at the Chon-Alay area, which borders Badakhshan Province, where there were recently riots with fatalities.
Furthermore, Mr. Duyshenbiev noted that the Kyrgyz Border Services constantly share information with their Tajik colleagues.
“Since that are constant conflicts in these territories,” he added, “the Border Services are obliged to carry out preventive measures.”
-  Kazakhstan will render humanitarian aid to floods victims in Tajikistan
-  Tajikistan plans to improve the infrastructure at the expense of Japanese investments
-  Award "Ismoili Somoni" was awarded to 12 science representatives of Tajikistan
-  Garkun has personally inspected the venue for the meeting of the CIS Heads of Governments in Dushanb
-  On Fakhrabad started anti-drug exercises "Thunder 2015"of CSTO member states
-  Died a Head of the Journalists Union of Tajikistan Akbarali Sattorov
-  In Tajikistan launched the annual operation "Children"
-  In Dushanbe arrived the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the USA Rosenblum
-  National Bank and People`s Bank of China in a few days will sign an agreement for $ 500 million
-  Representatives of Tajikistan will take part in the OSCE meeting on the "human dimension"