Kyrgyz Border Services Strengthened its Tajik Border Protection
Kyrgyzstan’s Border Services strengthened their border protection at the Badakhshan section of the Kyrgyz-Tajik border. A number of Kyrgyz media report this citing the Head of the Kyrgyz Border Services, Raimberdi Duyshenbiev.
According to him, border security is strengthened at the Chon-Alay area, which borders Badakhshan Province, where there were recently riots with fatalities.
Furthermore, Mr. Duyshenbiev noted that the Kyrgyz Border Services constantly share information with their Tajik colleagues.
“Since that are constant conflicts in these territories,” he added, “the Border Services are obliged to carry out preventive measures.”
-  Tajik chief prosecutor gets acquainted with the process of investigation of the latest Vorukh incide
-  Time needed to resolve border problems with Tajikistan, Kyrgyz official
-  Abnormal hot weather expected in Tajikistan in coming days
-  Kyrgyz president, Tajik foreign minister discuss cooperation issues
-  Russian social network site partially blocked in Tajikistan?
-  ‘Mr. Sodiqov had contact with some negative people in Tajikistan,’ says Tajik FM
-  Resident of border village in Shouroobod reportedly taken hostage by unknown armed people
-  Gathering outside Tajik Consulate in Moscow was not sanctioned by Moscow authorities
-  Knowledge of state language made compulsory for parliamentary candidates
-  Police, SCNS, National Guard special units conduct joint anti-terrorism exercise