Kyrgyz Border Services Strengthened its Tajik Border Protection
Kyrgyzstan’s Border Services strengthened their border protection at the Badakhshan section of the Kyrgyz-Tajik border. A number of Kyrgyz media report this citing the Head of the Kyrgyz Border Services, Raimberdi Duyshenbiev.
According to him, border security is strengthened at the Chon-Alay area, which borders Badakhshan Province, where there were recently riots with fatalities.
Furthermore, Mr. Duyshenbiev noted that the Kyrgyz Border Services constantly share information with their Tajik colleagues.
“Since that are constant conflicts in these territories,” he added, “the Border Services are obliged to carry out preventive measures.”
-  Tajik handicrafts will go to Frankfurt fair
-  President gives start to construction of Sebzor power plant in GBAO’s Roshtqala district
-  Kazakh president expected to pay an official visit to Tajikistan in September
-  Many Tajiks recruited to fight alongside IS are returning home, says Tajik chief prosecutor
-  Kyrgyzstan sends humanitarian aid to Tajikistan for disaster affected regions