Kyrgyz Border Services Strengthened its Tajik Border Protection
Kyrgyzstan’s Border Services strengthened their border protection at the Badakhshan section of the Kyrgyz-Tajik border. A number of Kyrgyz media report this citing the Head of the Kyrgyz Border Services, Raimberdi Duyshenbiev.
According to him, border security is strengthened at the Chon-Alay area, which borders Badakhshan Province, where there were recently riots with fatalities.
Furthermore, Mr. Duyshenbiev noted that the Kyrgyz Border Services constantly share information with their Tajik colleagues.
“Since that are constant conflicts in these territories,” he added, “the Border Services are obliged to carry out preventive measures.”
-  IRPT Women Activists propose to Soghd Authorities to open Religious Schools under Grand Mosques
-  Increase in Salaries, Pensions, and Benefits not expected in Tajikistan?
-  Barq-i Tajik Reduced Electricity Production due to Reduction of TALCO's Needs
-  Another Incident with the Use of Arms in Kyrgyzstan's Southern Borders; Death Report
-  Tajik Foreign Minister Received the US Ambassador