- 12.03.2015 17:35
- 03.03.2015 11:25
- 26.02.2015 11:29
- 16.02.2015 16:03
- 06.02.2015 10:33
- 30.01.2015 11:45
- 29.01.2015 10:13
- 26.01.2015 14:29
- Dushanbe, Tashkent still fail to reach agreement on resumption of flight between them says Tajik off26.01.2015 13:59
- IDA director says they have not received official notification of resumption of Dushanbe-Tashkent fl19.01.2015 16:26IDA director says they have not received official notification of resumption of Dushanbe-Tashkent flight.
- 11.01.2015 12:09
- 25.12.2014 13:58
- 25.12.2014 09:32
- 24.12.2014 09:36
- 10.12.2014 16:08
- 10.12.2014 09:44Russia’s decision to suspend some trains’ operations will not affect rail traffic between our cuntries, says Tajik official.
- 09.12.2014 09:54The decision to cancel the trains was reprotedly made as part of adjusting the 2014-2015 schedule due to low profitability.
- 02.12.2014 14:54
- 27.11.2014 14:55President Rahmon has issued a decree to write off Tajik Railway's tax debts.
- 26.11.2014 10:06
- 01.11.2014 16:44
- Tajikistan interested in resumption of direct flight between Dushanbe and Baku, says Tajik president16.10.2014 15:50
- 02.10.2014 14:40
- 29.09.2014 14:46
- 03.09.2014 10:08A new terminal was officially opened at Dushanbe International Airport (DIA) today.
- 20.08.2014 16:45
- 19.08.2014 08:56
- 08.08.2014 16:10An official source at Tajik Railways says Uzbek national rail carrier is ready to accept an offer of Tajik colleagues and to cut tariffs for transit transportation.
- 06.08.2014 10:40
- 22.07.2014 14:49Tajikistan-bound trains now do not face any problems while passing through Uzbek territory, deputy head of Tajik Railways (Tajik state railway company), Usmon Qalandarov, told journalists in Dushanbe on July 22.
-  Earth Hour marked on March 28 this year
-  Friday sermon text urges Tajik Muslims to support the closure of IRP
-  ‘IRP will go out of political arena, if they prove that IRP is to blame for ongoing crisis’
-  Russia expected to help evacuate Tajik medical workers from Yemen
-  It would be ignorance to drive the IRP into underground, says CPT leader
-  More than 100 BTR-80As expected to be delivered to Tajikistan for Russia military base this year
-  Yemeni leader Hadi leaves country as Saudi Arabia keeps up air strikes
-  U.S. reassesses Central Asia strategy
-  Tajik FM holds talks with UNSG in New York
-  President attends Navrouz show in Khujand, lays cornerstone of new ‘modern city’ in Sughd
DUSHANBE, March 27, 2015, Asia-Plus -- Russia’s Ivanovo Oblast is interested in resuming cooperation with Tajikistan in textile industry. Mohammad Ega...