- 16.02.2015 16:03
- 06.02.2015 10:33
- 30.01.2015 11:45
- 29.01.2015 10:13
- 26.01.2015 14:29
- Dushanbe, Tashkent still fail to reach agreement on resumption of flight between them says Tajik off26.01.2015 13:59
- IDA director says they have not received official notification of resumption of Dushanbe-Tashkent fl19.01.2015 16:26IDA director says they have not received official notification of resumption of Dushanbe-Tashkent flight.
- 11.01.2015 12:09
- 25.12.2014 13:58
- 25.12.2014 09:32
- 24.12.2014 09:36
- 10.12.2014 16:08
- 10.12.2014 09:44Russia’s decision to suspend some trains’ operations will not affect rail traffic between our cuntries, says Tajik official.
- 09.12.2014 09:54The decision to cancel the trains was reprotedly made as part of adjusting the 2014-2015 schedule due to low profitability.
- 02.12.2014 14:54
- 27.11.2014 14:55President Rahmon has issued a decree to write off Tajik Railway's tax debts.
- 26.11.2014 10:06
- 01.11.2014 16:44
- Tajikistan interested in resumption of direct flight between Dushanbe and Baku, says Tajik president16.10.2014 15:50
- 02.10.2014 14:40
- 29.09.2014 14:46
- 03.09.2014 10:08A new terminal was officially opened at Dushanbe International Airport (DIA) today.
- 20.08.2014 16:45
- 19.08.2014 08:56
- 08.08.2014 16:10An official source at Tajik Railways says Uzbek national rail carrier is ready to accept an offer of Tajik colleagues and to cut tariffs for transit transportation.
- 06.08.2014 10:40
- 22.07.2014 14:49Tajikistan-bound trains now do not face any problems while passing through Uzbek territory, deputy head of Tajik Railways (Tajik state railway company), Usmon Qalandarov, told journalists in Dushanbe on July 22.
- 22.07.2014 09:31Director general of Tajik national carrier, Tajik Air, Firouz Hamroyev, was fired yesterday just hours after he gave a news conference on the results of work carried out by Tajik Air in the first half-year of 2014.
- 21.07.2014 11:24
- 03.07.2014 13:39
-  Tajik, Afghan, U.S. officials meet in Dushanbe to support mine-free Afghanistan
-  Seminar on website development conducted for Tajik textile and clothing companies in Dushanbe
-  Tajik diplomat meets CIS executive secretary to discuss Tajik constitutional referendum
-  Not 15 but only 4 sites in Dushanbe considered to be of cultural significance
-  Share of Tajik migrants currently working reportedly begins climbing
-  OSCE Office in Tajikistan organizes open day to present its activities on gender equality
-  Russia proposes to include two more terrorist groups in U.N. sanction list
-  Tajik emergency management agency warns of heavy rains in early May
-  Prisoner’s mother demands compensation from penitentiary department for her son’s death
-  11th session of SCO forum opens in Dushanbe today
DUSHANBE, April 29, 2016, Asia-Plus – The government discussed and endorsed amendments proposed to a number of laws at an April 29 meeting, presided o...