Bangladeshi textile enterprise seeks launch of cotton-processing JV in Tajikistan
DUSHANBE, November 20, Asia-Plus -- On Monday November 19, Asanali Karamaliyev, the deputy head of Tajikistan’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CII), met with visiting director of COSMOTEX in Bangladesh Kabeer Chovdhuree.
The source at a CCI said that in the course of the talks Mr. Chovdhuree said that his company is interested in establishing cooperation with Tajikistan and launching joint ventures for processing cotton and leather here.
According to CCI, COSMOTEX Bangladesh is a textile enterprise dealing with export-import operations, and the main purpose of the visit was for the COSMOTEX Bangladesh top manager to establish business contacts with Tajik companies and familiarize himself with economic situation and business environment in Tajikistan.
The CCI deputy head briefed the top manger of the COSMOTEX Bangladesh on privileges granted to foreign investors in Tajikistan as well as activities of CCI.
-  Majlisi Namoyandagon board decides to set up working group to draft etrading law
-  MPs warn that the amnesty law can become a pretext for corruption
-  Tajik, Uzbek vice-premiers discuss cooperation issues
-  18 Tajik cities and districts fulfill their autumn conscription targets
-  Doing Business 2015 ranks Tajikistan 166th among 189 economies
-  Tajikistan blocks access to the Facebook social network again
-  “Qatari Diar”: Now is the time to invest in Tajikistan
-  President Rahmon receives vice-minister of public security of China
-  Aslov leads Tajik delegation at Heart of Asia Ministerial Meeting in Beijing
-  ODIHR representatives visit Tajikistan
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not