Bangladeshi textile enterprise seeks launch of cotton-processing JV in Tajikistan
DUSHANBE, November 20, Asia-Plus -- On Monday November 19, Asanali Karamaliyev, the deputy head of Tajikistan’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CII), met with visiting director of COSMOTEX in Bangladesh Kabeer Chovdhuree.
The source at a CCI said that in the course of the talks Mr. Chovdhuree said that his company is interested in establishing cooperation with Tajikistan and launching joint ventures for processing cotton and leather here.
According to CCI, COSMOTEX Bangladesh is a textile enterprise dealing with export-import operations, and the main purpose of the visit was for the COSMOTEX Bangladesh top manager to establish business contacts with Tajik companies and familiarize himself with economic situation and business environment in Tajikistan.
The CCI deputy head briefed the top manger of the COSMOTEX Bangladesh on privileges granted to foreign investors in Tajikistan as well as activities of CCI.
-  Woman has robbed a driver, who agreed to take her to Dushanbe
-  In Sughd woman and her accomplice were sentenced to 51 years for murdering the husband
-  In Kurgan-Tyube opened regional theater of musical comedy named after Ato Muhammejanov
-  Nazarov’s coach: the defeat of Fajdek has opened the way for Dilshod’s victory
-  NBT is in need of consultants for the project on microfinance in Tajikistan
-  Seismologists of CA expressed condolences to the families of 267 died in the earthquake in Italy
-  Emomali Rakhmon gave the start to the campaign of cotton harvest in the country
-  WB: 55% Tajik families cut spending on food to meet other needs
-  Scientists calm: Sarez dam is not in danger
-  FLEX program for students of Tajikistan will be available only after the 11th grade
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not