Bangladeshi textile enterprise seeks launch of cotton-processing JV in Tajikistan
DUSHANBE, November 20, Asia-Plus -- On Monday November 19, Asanali Karamaliyev, the deputy head of Tajikistan’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CII), met with visiting director of COSMOTEX in Bangladesh Kabeer Chovdhuree.
The source at a CCI said that in the course of the talks Mr. Chovdhuree said that his company is interested in establishing cooperation with Tajikistan and launching joint ventures for processing cotton and leather here.
According to CCI, COSMOTEX Bangladesh is a textile enterprise dealing with export-import operations, and the main purpose of the visit was for the COSMOTEX Bangladesh top manager to establish business contacts with Tajik companies and familiarize himself with economic situation and business environment in Tajikistan.
The CCI deputy head briefed the top manger of the COSMOTEX Bangladesh on privileges granted to foreign investors in Tajikistan as well as activities of CCI.
-  Donald Trump says he'll look into issue of Crimea
-  Teenage killer Ali Sonboly 'inspired by far-right terrorist Anders Breivik'
-  Construction of the TAT railway remains questionable, says Tajik railway official
-  FAO reportedly estimates development of Tajikistan’s national food security strategy at $400,000
-  A conference of Tajik and Chinese businesspeople held in Dushanbe yesterday
-  Tajik national air carrier plans to launch transit flights to Belgium and France
-  Russian servicemen use new APCs in exercises in Tajikistan
-  Thousands march in support of gunmen in Yerevan
-  Representatives of PDP’s organization for Sughd to visit military units in Khatlon and RRP
-  Cargo-by-rail shipments reportedly fall nearly 3 percent in Tajikistan
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not