Bangladeshi textile enterprise seeks launch of cotton-processing JV in Tajikistan
DUSHANBE, November 20, Asia-Plus -- On Monday November 19, Asanali Karamaliyev, the deputy head of Tajikistan’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CII), met with visiting director of COSMOTEX in Bangladesh Kabeer Chovdhuree.
The source at a CCI said that in the course of the talks Mr. Chovdhuree said that his company is interested in establishing cooperation with Tajikistan and launching joint ventures for processing cotton and leather here.
According to CCI, COSMOTEX Bangladesh is a textile enterprise dealing with export-import operations, and the main purpose of the visit was for the COSMOTEX Bangladesh top manager to establish business contacts with Tajik companies and familiarize himself with economic situation and business environment in Tajikistan.
The CCI deputy head briefed the top manger of the COSMOTEX Bangladesh on privileges granted to foreign investors in Tajikistan as well as activities of CCI.
-  Companies carrying out exploration operations in Tajikistan report to Glavgeologiya
-  Two new industrial enterprises introduced into operation in Vahdat Township
-  Physician from border guard hospital claims that crippled soldier does not need surgery
-  National polio immunization campaign launched in Tajikistan
-  President lays foundation bricks of four 26-story apartment buildings in Vahdat Township
-  Mudslide washed away several houses in Khuroson. There are victims. A mudslide has happened again
-  Meeting of Security Council Secretaries of SCO member states is held in Dushanbe
-  Two children are the victims of the mudslide
-  Guo Shengkun: SCO States are under threat of “color revolutions”
-  IRPT Political Council considers Adalatov’s Detention Planned Action Against the Party
Earlier in the column
Articles by theme
Photo by topic
Photo coverage is not