Action to collect funds to support mentally ill persons to be held in Khujand
KHUJAND, September 19, 2011, Asia-Plus -- An action to collect funds for mentally ill persons will take place in Khujand, the capital of Sughd province in the near future.
Ghulomjon Mamayusupov, the director of the Sughd regional mental center, says the action is expected to be held in the square in front of Khujand’s Panjshanbe bazaar. “The Khujand municipal administration has supported the action,” said Mamayusupov, “We plan to collect funds, clothes and food products for patients at the regional mental hospital located in the Lakkon jamoat, Isfara district.”
184 patients are currently being treated in the mental hospital in Lakkon. “The hospital requires major repairs and is experiencing shortage of food products and clothes,” said Mamayusupov. “It would be good to lay a water supply pipe to the hospital.”
-  Tajik Foreign Minister Received the US Ambassador
-  New Article in Qudratov’s Case – Fraud
-  Head of Anti-Drug Programs of the US CENTCOM visited Tajik Anti-Drug Agency
-  Results of Aslov’s Visit to the UK discussed in Dushanbe
-  First Deputy PM Held a Meeting of the Council of FEZ Observers
-  IRPT told OSCE about the Situation in Tajikistan on the Eve of Parliamentary Elections
-  Head Accountant of the Islamic Institution Suspected of Embezzlement
-  A Beauty Salon Worker in Dushanbe took her own life at work
-  Increase in Salaries, Pensions, and Benefits not expected in Tajikistan?
-  Jumhouriyat Accuses IRPT and the West of Revolution Attempt in Tajikistan